Purrs, please...?

Old February 28th 06, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Purrs, please...?

"Singh" wrote in message
I just left the hospital after a few days on the cardiac floor.

They still don't quite know if I had a heart attack. Thing is, they
don't know what it is at all. Saturday at work I started having the
chest pains, not to mention a fit of panic that could have shaken off my
hair by the roots. I had the stress test, the nuclear crapola shot into
me, my pictures taken by essentially a gigantic geiger counter. Now the
THINK there's a tiny abnormality that I must get more pictures of today,
and well, I'm having kittens right now.

I haven't posted as often as I'd like, and have procastinated on things
like sending out cards and things. I'm sorry, one and all, if I've come
off as a rather thoughtless bum. I hope for your forgiveness. I also
hope that all they saw yesterday was a little shadow caused by my
necklace or one of my big boobs flopping over! Purr a few for me please.
This isn't a wrist bone now and frankly I'm scared $#!+less.

Blessed be,
Baha

Sending purrs that everything is OK.

Kathryn

Old February 28th 06, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Singh wrote:
[...]

All the purrs and good thoughts we can muster are on their way.
Old February 28th 06, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Oh my, that's scary. Many purrs coming up. I hope it was just a panic
attack or something like that.
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old February 28th 06, 03:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Dear Baha,

Am 28.02.2006 schrieb Singh:

I just left the hospital after a few days on the cardiac floor.

They still don't quite know if I had a heart attack. Thing is, they
don't know what it is at all. Saturday at work I started having the
chest pains, not to mention a fit of panic that could have shaken off my
hair by the roots.

I'm so sorry to read that you are not well. Mega purrs are coming over to
you to comfort you and take away your fear. We cross our fingers for you,
that the 'thing' they found turns out to be nothing.

Purrs to you
Inge and the catgang

--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old February 28th 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-02-28, Singh penned:
I just left the hospital after a few days on the cardiac floor.

They still don't quite know if I had a heart attack. Thing is, they
don't know what it is at all. Saturday at work I started having the
chest pains, not to mention a fit of panic that could have shaken
off my hair by the roots. I had the stress test, the nuclear crapola
shot into me, my pictures taken by essentially a gigantic geiger
counter. Now the THINK there's a tiny abnormality that I must get
more pictures of today, and well, I'm having kittens right now.

Many, many purrs for you.

DH had a heart scare last year. What I can definitely tell you is,
even if there's almost zero chance that anything is actually wrong,
they will keep you for several days just in case. They don't take
risks when it comes to your heart. So please don't worry overly much;
even if nothing's wrong, they just don't want to risk that they missed
anything.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old February 28th 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Hugs and purrs, Baha. I hope your fears will be calmed by good news in
further tests. But what you went through definitely sounds scary! I
don't blame you for being frightened at all.

Melissa

Old February 28th 06, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 09:14:13 -0800, Singh
wrote:

[...]

{{{{Baha}}}}

Purrs that you are okay, and calming purrs for your nerves. I can
only imagine how scary this is for you. Hang in there, and get
better, okay?

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Animals in Movies Website)

Multi-purpose purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 November 23rd 04 02:16 PM
Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 05:20 AM