OT First signs of spring

Old March 10th 06, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default OT First signs of spring

My favorite time of the year. Tonight I hear the songs of baby frogs.
Today was in the 60s(F) and the tadpoles must have morphed. Their
songs fill the night air tonight. A friend of mine says that this
winter has been just too mild, and that we're in for an ice storm. I
said I can guarentee a late season ice or snow storm by taking the
sand bags out of the bed of my truck. Murphy. I think I'll leave
the bags in for another couple of weeks.

--
Cheryl
Old March 10th 06, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Thu 09 Mar 2006 09:41:33p, Cheryl Sellner wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

My favorite time of the year. Tonight I hear the songs of baby
frogs. Today was in the 60s(F) and the tadpoles must have
morphed. Their songs fill the night air tonight. A friend of
mine says that this winter has been just too mild, and that
we're in for an ice storm. I said I can guarentee a late season
ice or snow storm by taking the sand bags out of the bed of my
truck. Murphy. I think I'll leave the bags in for another
couple of weeks.

Obviously this was posted in the wrong group. Follow-ups set.

--
Cheryl

tap water & bottle spring water NMR Cat health & behaviour 28 March 2nd 06 05:46 AM
Spring Cleaning Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 3 April 30th 05 07:10 PM
Cat Fountain - Spring Water - NOT! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 66 July 22nd 04 07:23 PM
Signs (OT) David Yehudah Cat anecdotes 6 September 8th 03 04:32 PM
cat in the box spring Governor George Liquor Cat health & behaviour 12 September 7th 03 02:34 PM