Cat Scratch Fever

Old March 13th 06, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Cat Scratch Fever

Poor little Jupiter, she gets into these bouts with Lucy, they are playing
and everybody's happy, the money is flowing in, and there's not a cloud on
the horizon.

but sooner or later, Lucy scratches the hell out of Jupiter.
SO! Jupiter rolls around the floor, moaning and whining, you know, just
stinging.

I have looked and looked, but can't see a scratch through her fur. I wants
to dab it with peroxide, or at least with a clean hot rag...maybe make it
feel a little better. I have some A&D here, maybe if I can find the
scratch...

How to find a scratch on a Jupiter

Old March 13th 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Barry use a little Vaseline instead of peroxide easier to put on and less
claws involved in your flesh

newsL4Rf.15653$wH5.4985@trnddc02...

Old March 13th 06, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Bare Naked Slut" wrote in message
newsL4Rf.15653$wH5.4985@trnddc02...
Poor little Jupiter, she gets into these bouts with Lucy, they are playing
and everybody's happy, the money is flowing in, and there's not a cloud on
the horizon.

but sooner or later, Lucy scratches the hell out of Jupiter.
SO! Jupiter rolls around the floor, moaning and whining, you know, just
stinging.

I have looked and looked, but can't see a scratch through her fur. I wants
to dab it with peroxide, or at least with a clean hot rag...maybe make it
feel a little better. I have some A&D here, maybe if I can find the
scratch...

How to find a scratch on a Jupiter

Jupiter is in heat, you idiot. Cats don't act like that when they get
scratched. Jaysus.

Old March 13th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" 10 points a troll
@linethetrollsup.com wrote in message
. ..
Hey take it easy on him he doesn't know about a male being in heat much
less a female hee hee

No doubt.

Old March 13th 06, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:

Jupiter is in heat, you idiot. Cats don't act like that when they get
scratched. Jaysus.

you think so? you reckon that is what Jupiter means when she goes
howwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllll*llllll!!!! ..? hmmm?

wow, I guess it's time for a visit and get her fixed.

Old March 13th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Bare Naked Slut" wrote in message
oups.com...

cybercat wrote:

Jupiter is in heat, you idiot. Cats don't act like that when they get
scratched. Jaysus.

you think so? you reckon that is what Jupiter means when she goes
howwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllll*llllll!!!! ..? hmmm?

Yes, unless you are stepping on her heart or her little paw with
your Bozo shoes.

wow, I guess it's time for a visit and get her fixed.

You think? BONEHEAD? If they give you pain pills
be sure to give her one and not FIVE.

Old March 13th 06, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:

Jupiter is in heat, you idiot. Cats don't act like that when they get
scratched. Jaysus.

you think so? you reckon that is what Jupiter means when she goes
howwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllll*llllll!!!! ..? hmmm?

Yes, unless you are stepping on her heart or her little paw with
your Bozo shoes.

wow, I guess it's time for a visit and get her fixed.

You think? BONEHEAD? If they give you pain pills
be sure to give her one and not FIVE.

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message

oups.com...

Mary wrote:

You did a good thing getting him neutered, esp since he did turn

out to
be a
lynx hybrid.

I think he was kidding about that . . .

You don't say. Halfwit.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!

Well, you can like Schirf, but I don't. I never mind being killfiled.

However, Diane flaunts her killfile, and although she *has* me killfiled,
still snipes at me. Way pussified and I mean that not in the usual good
pussy way.

now lets talk about this 8 yr marriage that you suddenly find occassion for
offense

what kind of woman talks to a stranger this way?

was this supposed to turn me on?

give it rest dwarfy, ain't nobody buying into your moral superiority
bull****!

Old March 13th 06, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

it is a scratch, I saw the blow that took Jupiter out of the game. after
that she proceeded to cry. I held her, I tried to find the scratch. Lucy
just doesn't know her own strength.

"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" 10 points a troll
.. .

Old March 13th 06, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:

Yes, unless you are stepping on her heart or her little paw with
your Bozo shoes.

it is a burden us brothers have to bear, I do have a size 14 shoe.
makes it oh soo hard, to buy shoes at MOST regular places.