Welcome to 1984...or...Why does this guy use remailers?

Old April 14th 06, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Welcome to 1984...or...Why does this guy use remailers?

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 10:00:10 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
wrote:

The technical experts all said that the documents showed that AT&T had an agreement with the federal
government to systematically gather information flowing on the Internet through the company's
network.

PGP

PILOT

GUN NUT

SPRINGFIELD MA

.... ok, men, this is it! We're goin' in!!! We're gonna find out why
this guy uses remailers in a goddamn cat group, even if we have to
render him over to the Algerians.

Charlie
Old April 14th 06, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

Nomen is Winston Smith in 1984. He is the Savage in Brave New World.
He is Michael York in Logan's Run, and he is Charlton Heston in
Soylent Green. Nomen is The Guy Who Knows The Score, matched against
The System That Wants To Enslave Humanity.

Charlie

Maybe so. But you are the village idiot. So druggie you felt the need to
add MORE cross-posted groups why? Because you yourself are a troll.
Old April 14th 06, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 13:18:20 -0600, lastcatstanding
wrote:

wrote:

The technical experts all said that the documents showed that AT&T had

an agreement with the federal
government to systematically gather information flowing on the Internet

through the company's
network.

PGP

PILOT

GUN NUT

SPRINGFIELD MA

... ok, men, this is it! We're goin' in!!! We're gonna find out why
this guy uses remailers in a goddamn cat group, even if we have to
render him over to the Algerians.

Charlie

I'm sure he's hiding from the master troll Jon Young. This vicious
bandit will call you a pedo, edit your posts and snip responses. Oh
the horror of it all. Then he will claim he slapped you or sumtin.
Alabama never did produce anything of much intelligence.

Nomen is Winston Smith in 1984. He is the Savage in Brave New World.
He is Michael York in Logan's Run, and he is Charlton Heston in
Soylent Green. Nomen is The Guy Who Knows The Score, matched against
The System That Wants To Enslave Humanity.

I thought he looked familiar.

Old April 14th 06, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Samuel Adams" wrote in message
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

Nomen is Winston Smith in 1984. He is the Savage in Brave New World.
He is Michael York in Logan's Run, and he is Charlton Heston in
Soylent Green. Nomen is The Guy Who Knows The Score, matched against
The System That Wants To Enslave Humanity.

Charlie

Maybe so. But you are the village idiot. So druggie you felt the need to
add MORE cross-posted groups why? Because you yourself are a troll.

Sigh. Another half-wit yelling "troll" while behaving like a troll in the
true definition of the word.

Old April 14th 06, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Samuel Adams"

Hey the asshole is back. Did you have fun playing with yourself in the dark
you closet freak

For the record it was lastcatstanding that added the crossposting but we
can tell your educational level has not changed or you would have saw that
your self.

You need to invest into hooked on phonics for adults Samuel Adams or John
Hancock which ever you choose this week We just know you as asshole and
troll

Old April 15th 06, 06:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 16:35:04 -0400, "cybercat"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

Well, there's some truth to it. Authorities have a way of making life
miserable for those who cause them grief by telling impolite truths.

Look at Joseph Wilson. He said, "No, Saddam didn't try to buy uranium
from Nigeria." And no one doubts his revelation was truthful and
relevant.

But, it was an inconvenient truth for those who wanted to make the
case against Saddam. So Rove and Cheney exposed his wife as a CIA
agent.

But, so what? It's not as though she's gonna get killed... but, in
the movies she would. She'd have a roll of microfilm stashed in a
pumpkin with proof that the uranium purchase hoax was cooked up by a
bunch of Texas billionaires, with Cheney in on the conference calls.
And the race would be on to get that microfilm into the hands of the
media before the heavies can destroy it and kill her. It might make a
good movie.

Charlie

Old April 15th 06, 07:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Waaaaah! stamp my widdle feet I keep twIing & twIing but NOTHINGever happens!

Thanks for proving you are an idiot! I guess the kiddies are on break
right now - that is if you attend school that is!
Old April 15th 06, 07:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybergroupie wrote:
"Samuel Adams" wrote in message

Sigh. Another half-wit yelling "troll" while behaving like a troll in the
true definition of the word.

Those who protest too much. Thanks for proving you are truly an idiot,
and a troll! You removed the follow-up to alt.null and kept the unwanted
postings in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes for what reason? Because you are a
troll and a CW groupie thats why. Even as a halfwit - which I am not by
the way - I am smarter than you on my worst day.

SA
---
I am not "yelling troll" just pointing of the way it really is.
Old April 15th 06, 10:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.troll,soc.men,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 23:27:42 -0700, Samuel Adams
wrote:

cybergroupie wrote:
"Samuel Adams" wrote in message

Sigh. Another half-wit yelling "troll" while behaving like a troll in the
true definition of the word.

Those who protest too much. Thanks for proving you are truly an idiot,
and a troll! You removed the follow-up to alt.null and kept the unwanted
postings in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes for what reason? Because you are a
troll and a CW groupie thats why. Even as a halfwit - which I am not by
the way - I am smarter than you on my worst day.

You're a kook, that's all I see. Leave the innocent alone and go play
YU-GI-OH with your little friends.

SA
---
I am not "yelling troll" just pointing of the way it really is.

But you don't know how it is. And you did say cyber was a troll. Are
you denying that?
Old April 15th 06, 10:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 07:30:15 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio

From: Charlie Wilkes

PGP

Great tool. Although I wouldn't be surprised if the NSA has
computers that can break it.

Maybe we'll read in tomorrow's paper that they've been routinely
intercepting PGP encrypted email and decoding it on the fly, for the
last 10 years or so. I've got PGP 2.6.2 for DOS. The NSA boys can
probably crack that with a pencil and paper by now.

PILOT

If you'd been following the developments with the TSA
and general aviation, you'd know how dangerous us pilots
are.

GUN NUT

Actually more of an anti-gun nut NUT. I hate the antis. Anti-gun,
anti-drug, anti-smoking, anti-abortion, anti-gay, anti-nuclear energy,
anti-hunting, etc..
The bottom line is.......they're anti-America.

I'm becoming somewhat anti-America myself. It's this goddamn WAR,
Nomen. It really annoys me that the Vice President of the United
States started a war without thinking it through, and the people
backed him up -- the same people who were afraid to fly on domestic
airliners for a full year after 9/11. And now many of them have
changed their minds, now that the country is 3 years into a war in a
hostile part of the world, and it's not working out.

That doesn't make me feel great about this country. BUT, on the other
hand, I have benefited personally from being a U.S. citizen. In no
other nation in the world could I have gotten so much for so little
effort, legally.

I hate them all.
I wish they'd all just shut the **** up and leave everyone else alone.

You feel that way, Nomen, because you are a GUN NUT. You've got a Sig
Sauer, and I'll bet you've got a concealed weapons permit, too. And
I'll bet you pack that Sig around with you, don't you???

SPRINGFIELD MA

Violent crime capital of Massachusetts. We made the "Tonight Show"
a couple of weeks ago. A gunfight erupted at a baby shower.

"An armed society is a polite society," as Richard J. Gatling famously
observed.

You forgot ENGINEER.
Give me a few pounds of uranium, and I could level a city.
It took the greatest minds on the planet to figure out how to
build a nuke. But now that they have, a lowly engineer can
make one in the basement.

You would need a pretty good machine shop. I could look around in the
basement to see if I've got any weapons-grade uranium and send it to
you, but I think I used the last of it on my tomatoes.

Charlie