Where do you get the best price on "superpremium" canned food?

Old May 15th 06, 07:52 AM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Where do you get the best price on "superpremium" canned food?

I normally buy at Petsmart and have a pretty good strategy of watching
their sales and combining them coupons. However, they only carry Fancy
Feast, Pro Plan, Eucanuba etc., the brands I might conveniently call
premium but not "superpremium" ones I see selling for about twice as
much at smaller local stores. Example of those might be Wellness etc.

I would like to experiment with them, to see if likes them better. I am
sure many of you buy these and I was wondering what is the lowest price
source you have found for them?
Old May 15th 06, 10:44 AM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On occassion, warehouse stores like Costco can also carry premium
brands.

Stan

http://Kitten-Pictures.com
For the most Adorable Kittens Pics on the net!

Old May 15th 06, 12:12 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Kiran wrote:
I would like to experiment with them, to see if likes them better. I am
sure many of you buy these and I was wondering what is the lowest price
source you have found for them?

Foods like Innova and Felidae I've only seen at local pet stores.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old May 15th 06, 08:28 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Kiran" wrote in message
I normally buy at Petsmart and have a pretty good strategy of watching
their sales and combining them coupons. However, they only carry Fancy
Feast, Pro Plan, Eucanuba etc., the brands I might conveniently call
premium but not "superpremium" ones I see selling for about twice as
much at smaller local stores. Example of those might be Wellness etc.

I would like to experiment with them, to see if likes them better. I am
sure many of you buy these and I was wondering what is the lowest price
source you have found for them?

Never underestimate the savings you might get from the online stores.
I buy from Petfooddirect.com and they have great specials that save
you money when you figure in shipping vs gas prices and time spent
shopping. They are dependable, too.

http://tinyurl.com/zlz3a

Old May 15th 06, 11:37 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Kiran wrote:

I would like to experiment with them, to see if likes them better. I am
sure many of you buy these and I was wondering what is the lowest price
source you have found for them?

I've been getting mine from petsmart super super low prices
hell! it's practically free!

Old May 16th 06, 02:17 AM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Never underestimate the savings you might get from the online stores.
I buy from Petfooddirect.com and they have great specials that save
you money when you figure in shipping vs gas prices and time spent
shopping. They are dependable, too.

Just so you all know, petfooddirect is not necessarily licensed to sell some
of the super premium foods. (evo for one) They either get their food from a
counterfeiter (who knows? Frontline was counterfeited and lots of that
showed up on your 'reliable' on line sources) or from a licensed source who
is selling to them with out the manufacturers permission. Someone I know
had a problem with some evo they bought on line and the manufacture said
they weren't authorized.

I for one found it to be very profitable to have a good relationship with a
small premium petstore. Got to know the owner, and he passed a lot of his
savings on to me, knowing I would continue to purchase through him.

Old May 16th 06, 06:10 AM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Kiran" wrote in message
I normally buy at Petsmart and have a pretty good strategy of watching
their sales and combining them coupons. However, they only carry Fancy
Feast, Pro Plan, Eucanuba etc., the brands I might conveniently call
premium but not "superpremium" ones I see selling for about twice as
much at smaller local stores. Example of those might be Wellness etc.

I would like to experiment with them, to see if likes them better. I am
sure many of you buy these and I was wondering what is the lowest price
source you have found for them?

Never underestimate the savings you might get from the online stores.
I buy from Petfooddirect.com and they have great specials that save
you money when you figure in shipping vs gas prices and time spent
shopping. They are dependable, too.

http://tinyurl.com/zlz3a

Agreed. I have used petfooddirect.com for several years -- always good
service, well packaged, and fast delivery. They do not carry InnovaEvo (for
that, I used http://tinyurl.com/odlgs), but I get Wellness and several
premium foods from them. I watch for their sales, which they frequently
list via email for those who register with them. There are no pet food
store within 75 miles of me that carries *any* of these products.

MaryL

Old May 16th 06, 06:22 AM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

Agreed. I have used petfooddirect.com for several years -- always good
service, well packaged, and fast delivery. They do not carry InnovaEvo

(for
that, I used http://tinyurl.com/odlgs), but I get Wellness and several
premium foods from them. I watch for their sales, which they frequently
list via email for those who register with them. There are no pet food
store within 75 miles of me that carries *any* of these products.

I'm glad to hear that you have also had good experiences with them.
I have had them send food to a nutcase I know, so I can be sure his
cats get fed even though he refuses to work for a living.

Old May 16th 06, 06:45 AM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Juice wrote:

: I've been getting mine from petsmart super super low prices
: hell! it's practically free!

Petsmarts in my area don't carry any of those superpremium
brands.
Old May 16th 06, 06:56 AM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Kiran" wrote in message
Juice wrote:

: I've been getting mine from petsmart super super low prices
: hell! it's practically free!

Petsmarts in my area don't carry any of those superpremium
brands.

I think he means petfooddirect.com.