Ping Nomen Nescio

Old May 16th 06, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Ping Nomen Nescio

Hey Nomen Nescio

We were talking about the gator attacks here is some more links they think
they new attack this week was by a 9 to 10 footer.

Alligator Hunting Season Extended In Florida
http://www.local6.com/news/9222309/detail.html

Gator In Fatal Attack Was As Large As 9 Feet Tenn. Woman Found Inside
Gator's Mouth
http://www.local6.com/news/9217388/d... 5162006&ts=H

Old May 16th 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Matthew aka NMR wrote:
Hey Nomen Nescio

We were talking about the gator attacks here is some more links they think
they new attack this week was by a 9 to 10 footer.

Alligator Hunting Season Extended In Florida
http://www.local6.com/news/9222309/detail.html

Gator In Fatal Attack Was As Large As 9 Feet Tenn. Woman Found Inside
Gator's Mouth
http://www.local6.com/news/9217388/d... 5162006&ts=H

Just another excuse for rednecked hicks to kill animals fo doing what
animals do naturally...

-L.

Old May 16th 06, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

-L. wrote:

Just another excuse for rednecked hicks to kill animals fo doing what
animals do naturally...

DID YOU EAT A HAMBURGER THIS WEEK? then you aided and ebedded in the
killing of an animal

im sure they merely tranquilize a gator... same as a cow or pig or a
chicken

but now fresh lobster? he screams when he hits the bawling water

Old May 16th 06, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"BulletProof" wrote in message
ups.com...

-L. wrote:

Just another excuse for rednecked hicks to kill animals fo doing what
animals do naturally...

DID YOU EAT A HAMBURGER THIS WEEK? then you aided and ebedded in the
killing of an animal

im sure they merely tranquilize a gator... same as a cow or pig or a
chicken

but now fresh lobster? he screams when he hits the bawling water

Don't forget the crabs hop out of the pot

Old May 17th 06, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

From: "BulletProof"

but now fresh lobster? he screams when he hits the bawling water

Had a nice 6 pounder for dinner last Friday. He took a hot bath,
went to sleep, and was quite tasty. No screams.

sure he did, only the cat could hear it
didn't you see the expression on TK's face?

heh heh

Old May 17th 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

BulletProof wrote:
-L. wrote:

Just another excuse for rednecked hicks to kill animals fo doing what
animals do naturally...

DID YOU EAT A HAMBURGER THIS WEEK? then you aided and ebedded in the
killing of an animal

No. I don't eat hamburger.

im sure they merely tranquilize a gator... same as a cow or pig or a
chicken

I think they just shoot the gator in the head. Cows and pigs are
stunned with a captive-bolt gun or in the case of pigs, sometimes
electricity (gee, that's humane - not). Chickens have their heads
whacked on a solid surface while hanging upside-down from their feet*.
If they duck as they go by, they are dunked in the boiling
de-feathering bath while still alive. These reasons and more are why I
buy my meat from an individual farmer who kills his own poultry. I
only eat chicken and turkey.

*This is why you will often buy chickens that have a broken leg. The
chicken breaks its leg struggling to get free prior to being sent on
the conveyor belt to the head-whacking station.

but now fresh lobster? he screams when he hits the bawling water

I don't eat lobster - never would.

-L.

Old May 17th 06, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

From: "Matthew aka NMR"

Hey Nomen Nescio

We were talking about the gator attacks here is some more links they
think
they new attack this week was by a 9 to 10 footer.

Alligator Hunting Season Extended In Florida
http://www.local6.com/news/9222309/detail.html

Gator In Fatal Attack Was As Large As 9 Feet Tenn. Woman Found Inside
Gator's Mouth
http://www.local6.com/news/9217388/d...653055048813&t
ml=orlpn_dailyforecast&tmi=orlpn_dailyforecast_1 _04000205162006&ts=H

Nasty critters.
If I wind up moving to Fla., I think I'm gonna make myself an
alligator jacket and matching boots.

How do you hunt those things. Do you spear them? Or can
you just pop them in the head with a .357 magnum on the
shoreline?
I've eaten deep fried 'gator in New Orleans. It's rather tasty
with a little hot sauce.
I'd bet that sweet & sour 'gator would be delicious.

You have to pierce the brain in a certain spot right behind the eyes or the
gator will live same with crocs crocodile Dundee Paul Hogan in his move
showed how it was done. gator is delicious the raise it here in Florida on
farms gator tail steak is real good when prepared right you can get all
along a highway called 40 here in Florida in all the little towns

Old May 17th 06, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Matthew aka NMR" wrote i:

bet that sweet & sour 'gator would be delicious.

You have to pierce the brain in a certain spot right behind the eyes or

the
gator will live same with crocs crocodile Dundee Paul Hogan in his move
showed how it was done. gator is delicious the raise it here in Florida

on
farms gator tail steak is real good when prepared right you can get

all
along a highway called 40 here in Florida in all the little towns

There are restaurants in Houston Texas that serve deep fried alligator.
I tasted it once. It was just like (yes, I am going to say it!) tough
whitemeat chicken. I didn't go back for seconds.

Old May 17th 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew aka NMR" wrote i:

bet that sweet & sour 'gator would be delicious.

You have to pierce the brain in a certain spot right behind the eyes or

the
gator will live same with crocs crocodile Dundee Paul Hogan in his
move
showed how it was done. gator is delicious the raise it here in Florida

on
farms gator tail steak is real good when prepared right you can get

all
along a highway called 40 here in Florida in all the little towns

There are restaurants in Houston Texas that serve deep fried alligator.
I tasted it once. It was just like (yes, I am going to say it!) tough
whitemeat chicken. I didn't go back for seconds.

That is the problem with deep frying if the cook is inexperienced, not
paying attention, not using good oil, the restaurant not changed the oil in
awhile; which is almost common practice in the restaurant business or just a
****ty cook it ruins the meal. If have found some alternatives to deep
frying and you can not tell the difference

Old May 17th 06, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Matthew aka NMR" wrote

That is the problem with deep frying if the cook is inexperienced, not
paying attention, not using good oil, the restaurant not changed the oil

in
awhile; which is almost common practice in the restaurant business or just

****ty cook it ruins the meal. If have found some alternatives to deep
frying and you can not tell the difference

Yep, and as with other ways of cooking, overcooking is the most common
mistake.

I put up my deep fryer years ago. (I mostly used it for catfish and
chicken.)
What are the alternatives you use? I have tried some "ovenfried" recipes
but they are never crispy enough.