[OT] Sewerage Repair

Old May 19th 06, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default [OT] Sewerage Repair

They are replacing the sewerage system outside my house with bigger, better
cement pipes: http://www.possibleplaces.com/Construction/ They're using
giant jackhammers to break up the old pipes. My whole house is shaking like
a giant vibrator - they're rocking my world!!! ;

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 19th 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Sewerage Repair

CatNipped wrote:
They are replacing the sewerage system outside my house with bigger, better
cement pipes: http://www.possibleplaces.com/Construction/ They're using
giant jackhammers to break up the old pipes. My whole house is shaking like
a giant vibrator - they're rocking my world!!! ;

lol
so that's where the typos are coming from..

You're real good with a camera
I also like how the pictures sort of preload and get unfuzzy
progressively
oppossed to scrolling as they come in... i've seen that option in one
of
my editors.. maybe you meant to do that, Im sure you know more than
me about editing web pages. Im more creative than I am experienced with
actual function.

they must turn the sewer off while they are actually tapping into an
existing line
which stinks...cause you probably can't flush and what not.. maybe they
have turned
your water off

I Just got a new road put in, my house sets pretty close to the road
i live on a corner.. they even swung wide at my drive and gave me
a stretch of drive pad, I park along side the house... just off the
street.

it was pretty noisy and smelly... but it's all good now

Old May 19th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"BulletProof" wrote in message
ups.com...

CatNipped wrote:
They are replacing the sewerage system outside my house with bigger,
better
cement pipes: http://www.possibleplaces.com/Construction/ They're using
giant jackhammers to break up the old pipes. My whole house is shaking
like
a giant vibrator - they're rocking my world!!! ;

lol
so that's where the typos are coming from..

You're real good with a camera
I also like how the pictures sort of preload and get unfuzzy
progressively
oppossed to scrolling as they come in... i've seen that option in one
of
my editors.. maybe you meant to do that, Im sure you know more than
me about editing web pages. Im more creative than I am experienced with
actual function.

Actually it's probably a setting you have turned on in your browser, "Show
image download placeholders", that, when the author of the page specifies
the image size in the image tag, will block out the page for the images
before loading the images.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

they must turn the sewer off while they are actually tapping into an
existing line
which stinks...cause you probably can't flush and what not.. maybe they
have turned
your water off

I Just got a new road put in, my house sets pretty close to the road
i live on a corner.. they even swung wide at my drive and gave me
a stretch of drive pad, I park along side the house... just off the
street.

it was pretty noisy and smelly... but it's all good now

[OT] Cyclone Larry update Yowie Cat anecdotes 9 March 23rd 06 10:46 AM
OT - Need some computer advice badwilson Cat anecdotes 4 March 20th 06 06:42 AM
[OT] Bummer! CatNipped Cat anecdotes 6 December 15th 05 02:36 PM
[OT] Anne Bancroft, R.I.P. Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 4 June 9th 05 05:21 PM
Need Opinions [OT] CatNipped Cat anecdotes 44 October 12th 04 06:28 PM