cats and dogs

Old May 23rd 06, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default cats and dogs

Hi! My name is Kevin and I have two cats named Scruffy and Ruffy. I
post messages on this group and I am looking for a simlilar group for
dogs. Does anyone know of such a thing? If you do could you respond?
Thank you.

Old May 23rd 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

kevinth86 wrote:

Hi! My name is Kevin and I have two cats named Scruffy and Ruffy. I
post messages on this group and I am looking for a simlilar group for
dogs. Does anyone know of such a thing? If you do could you respond?
Thank you.

rec.pets.dogs.health ?

There are a bunch of rec.pets.dogs groups:

http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?...+for+a+gr oup

Corey

Old May 23rd 06, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

In article .com,
kevinth86 wrote:
Hi! My name is Kevin and I have two cats named Scruffy and Ruffy. I
post messages on this group and I am looking for a simlilar group for
dogs. Does anyone know of such a thing? If you do could you respond?
Thank you.

alt.animals.dogs.collies.open-forum
alt.binaries.games.dogs
alt.coon-dogs
alt.music.cavedogs
alt.pets.dogs.aussies
alt.pets.dogs.breed-specific-legislation
alt.pets.dogs.flame-wars
alt.pets.dogs.labrador
alt.pets.dogs.pitbull
alt.pets.dogs.pomeranians
alt.pets.dogs.sharpei
alt.pets.dogs.telepathic.yogi
alt.pets.dogs.vizsla
alt.pets.prairie-dogs
alt.philosophy.no-dogs
fido7.ru.dogs
free.uk.pets.dogs
japan.pets.dogs
japan.pets.dogs.care
rec.hunting.dogs
rec.pet.dogs
rec.pets.dogs
rec.pets.dogs.activities
rec.pets.dogs.behavior
rec.pets.dogs.breeds
rec.pets.dogs.health
rec.pets.dogs.info
rec.pets.dogs.misc
rec.pets.dogs.rescue

Old May 24th 06, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Claude V. Lucas wrote:

[...]

lLOLOLOL

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Old May 24th 06, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

kevinth86 wrote:
Hi! My name is Kevin and I have two cats named Scruffy and Ruffy. I
post messages on this group and I am looking for a simlilar group for
dogs. Does anyone know of such a thing? If you do could you respond?
Thank you.

Unfortunately the dog groups have been overrun by The P*ppy Wizard - a
guy named J*rry H*we. I am not spelling his name out lest he flood
this group as well. Most of the Usenet dog groups have died because of
him. They used to be fun and functional.

-L.

Old May 24th 06, 09:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

kevinth86 wrote:
Hi! My name is Kevin and I have two cats named Scruffy and Ruffy. I
post messages on this group and I am looking for a simlilar group for
dogs. Does anyone know of such a thing? If you do could you respond?
Thank you.

Unfortunately the dog groups have been overrun by The P*ppy Wizard - a
guy named J*rry H*we. I am not spelling his name out lest he flood
this group as well. Most of the Usenet dog groups have died because of
him. They used to be fun and functional.

He is already here in this group, every now and again he changes his posting
ID and I have to add the new one to my killfile.
--

Niel H

Old May 24th 06, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Niel Humphreys" wrote in
message ...
"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

kevinth86 wrote:
Hi! My name is Kevin and I have two cats named Scruffy and Ruffy. I
post messages on this group and I am looking for a simlilar group for
dogs. Does anyone know of such a thing? If you do could you respond?
Thank you.

Unfortunately the dog groups have been overrun by The P*ppy Wizard - a
guy named J*rry H*we. I am not spelling his name out lest he flood
this group as well. Most of the Usenet dog groups have died because of
him. They used to be fun and functional.

He is already here in this group, every now and again he changes his

posting
ID and I have to add the new one to my killfile.
--

I like him. I think he is right about a lot of things.

Old May 24th 06, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

I used to have a Great Pyrenees dog, so I went onto a google group of
the Pyrenees dog. This group seems to be dead in the water though as
no one posts anything on it for a very, very long time.

Old May 24th 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

To cybercat, I tried to go to your web page and I filled everything out
fine. I do not speak italian and I was unable to fill out the section
codice di invito. What does this mean in english? What am I supposed
to type in this section?

Old May 24th 06, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"kevinth" wrote in message
oups.com...
To cybercat, I tried to go to your web page and I filled everything out
fine. I do not speak italian and I was unable to fill out the section
codice di invito. What does this mean in english? What am I supposed
to type in this section?

US map and the page will be in English. (It is not my site, it is my news
server's site.) They are very good, you will like them.