Did Brandy Alexandre really swallow...

Old June 1st 06, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Did Brandy Alexandre really swallow...

"Wyle Coyote" wrote in message
ups.com...

DaveJohnson12@nomail. wrote:
On Mon, 29 May 2006 06:18:49 GMT, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

On 28 May 2006 21:41:28 -0700, wrote:

Tattoo Vampire wrote:
i m w t k hitched up their overalls,
shotgunned a beer and wrote:

..a police batton up her ass, or is that just an urban legend?

Why, did you want to lick it clean?
--
Regards,
[tv]

...On the other hand, you have different fingers.

Get over it, it's just a question. Hell, the gal was a nasty porno
slack-stress back in the 80's after all, so it's a perfectly FAIR
question. It doesn't mean the person has got a fascination with rump
humpin' or anything. I love nice, tanned, well defined man butts
(especially in Adidas shorts...woohoo! Geronnnnnnnimo!) just as easily
and just as much the next chick, but it doesn't mean I'd shove my
pearls up there for anybody. (EWWW!!!!)

There's a difference between liking the inside and liking the outside
(And ohhhoho do I like the outside of a good, sturdy Lance Armstrong
type of rump...it's all about the bootay, but if you're in to reaching
up inside of it for anything other than taking a dump, you're NUTS and
need your head checked immediately....do ya' HEAR ME Brandy? BUTT
ANYWAYS....heh, heh...) and people who are sexually HEALTHY don't put
things (or fingers, etc.) up anybody's rectum. It ain't where the
G-Spot's even at unless you're an outright perv. Besides, it's a
hygiene issue.

It's like a breast. The outside of it is clean and smooth, but do you
know any guys would drink the milk out of one? No, you don't.

I would, if I was ****ing some lactating chick who had milk to spare.
What the hell.

Therefore, it you're sucking on or plunging somebody's ass, you're

JUST
AS WEIRD as some milk drinking nutcase perv would be. If you wouldn't
let somebody drink off your ta-ta's, WHY would you let them plug your
ass? THAT'S WHAT YOU ALL NEED TO ASK BRANDY!!!!! YUP! That gal is just
insane in the brain, I tell ya'.

Most women don't like getting ****ed in the ass, although some most
certainly do. However... no one can doubt that lots of men WANT to
**** women in the ass and fantasize about it. A quick trip to the
abpe* area will confirm that much. Brandy's job was to produce
jerk-off material for men, so she greased up and did what the job
description called for.

That reminds me of the porn star who was on the Stern show all the time,

forget her name. They put a tank of butane or some gas in her ass for a

scene in
a movie where flames shot out of her ass. I don't remember why flames

were
supposed to come out. Thai food for lunch?

So than my suggestion that it was a stick of dynamite and not a baton
weren't that far fetched. I knew I'd heard of something involving fire
somewhere, just a different star. ;-)

Are you sure this is not something that pesky Roadrunner did to you?

Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
http://www.x-privat.org/join.php