neo-poly-bac source

Old July 2nd 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Larry Mehl

Default neo-poly-bac source

Hello --

Can I buy this from sources other than my vet?

This product seems to be working on my male Burmese eye problem.

The vet said to use it liberally 3 times per day; doing so makes it
disappear fast.

I would like to find a source selling it for less than the $18 per 3.5 gm
tube.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Larry Mehl

Old July 2nd 06, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Candace

Larry Mehl wrote:
Hello --

Can I buy this from sources other than my vet?

This product seems to be working on my male Burmese eye problem.

The vet said to use it liberally 3 times per day; doing so makes it
disappear fast.

I would like to find a source selling it for less than the $18 per 3.5 gm
tube.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Larry Mehl

Ask the vet to write you a prescription for it. They will usually do
that although they prefer to make the extra $$ themselves. Then take
the prescription to a pharmacy. I don't know, though, ophthalmic
ointments seem to be pricy anyway so you might not get it for much
cheaper but you can try.

Candace

Old July 3rd 06, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Larry Mehl

Thanks Candace.

So, buying it online, except maybe from Canada, is not possible?

Larry

"Candace" wrote in message
ps.com...

Old July 3rd 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Larry buying online meds specially from another country is extremely risky
prospect

"Larry Mehl" wrote in message
.com...
Thanks Candace.

So, buying it online, except maybe from Canada, is not possible?

Larry

"Candace" wrote in message
ps.com...

Old July 3rd 06, 06:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Candace

Larry Mehl wrote:
Thanks Candace.

So, buying it online, except maybe from Canada, is not possible?

Larry

I'm sure it's available from online pharmacies, too. I don't know,
I've never bought anything that way. Don't you still need a
prescription for it?

Candace

Old July 4th 06, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Larry Mehl

Matthew and Candace --

Thanks for writing.

I am less worried about a sealed tube of ointment.

Candace -- I was hoping someone reading this group would know if I could
buy it without a prescription.

Larry

"Larry Mehl" wrote in message
.com...
Thanks Candace.

So, buying it online, except maybe from Canada, is not possible?

Larry

"Candace" wrote in message
ps.com...