BUSH WHACKED!

Old July 14th 06, 10:06 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default BUSH WHACKED!

http://tinyurl.com/osrqg

Old July 14th 06, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mirelle

Anti_BS_Patrol wrote:
The guy is a blight on society, lunatic, and has horrible grammer.
Either killfile or ignore him and his many, many aliases. You can normally
tell wich one's are his by the abnormally long usernames and wastefully long
posts. This group is not moderated so you have to sort out the loonies.
There are many good poeple who will give you solid advice about your dog
here but don't get rattled by the nutjobs.
If you have no obvious reason why your dog is vomiting such as something
he or she ingested, get to a vet immediatly. It could be an indication of
something serious. Never waste time with your dog's health. If you can't
find something obvious always call the vet.

Thanks. I will ignore his posts. Or learn to kill-file them.
My boyfriend has agreed to take Marsha to another vet for a second
opinion, including asking about my opinion about the need for an
ex-ray.

snip

Mirelle

Old July 14th 06, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
redbird

Hello Mirelle,
Our yorkie began to throw up, she had pancreatitis. Another yorkie pup
started throwing up about a year later and we found out her intestine
was torn from a chew toy made my IAMS. So, like Anti_BS_Patrol states,
don't take any chances. BTW thank you BS Patrol for a sane moment,
and commentary on this "blight" fellow. Unfortunately his posts were
the first ones I saw. Makes me think twice now on why moderated groups
on yahoo have come into being.

Old July 15th 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mirelle

wrote:

PLONK
Mirelle