Stray cats

Old July 31st 06, 04:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rabbi Getiner

Default Stray cats

Many of you are familiar with my father and all the unique problems he
poses ( which is how I knew to post this question here ). My problem
for which I'm writing is; what do I do with all the stray cats that
Papa allows into the basement, where his room is located. The entire
basement smells of urine and feces; of course Papa himself now carries
around this aroma. We have tried everything from poison to a pitbull
but nothing works. Any suggestions, short of getting rid of Papa?

Shalom

Rabbi Benjamin Getiner

Old July 31st 06, 05:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel
LC

Certifiably insane loser "Rabbi Getiner" wrote in
message ps.com...

Many of you are familiar with my father and all the unique problems he
poses ( which is how I knew to post this question here ). My problem

...is that you're insane.
Oh, and an anti-Semite:

"I take my hat off to the Nazis. What we need now is .... a solution. It can
be seen as a final one, if you like..."
From: "IBen Getiner"

for which I'm writing is; what do I do with all the stray cats that
Papa allows into the basement, where his room is located. The entire
basement smells of urine and feces; of course Papa himself now carries
around this aroma. We have tried everything from poison to a pitbull
but nothing works. Any suggestions, short of getting rid of Papa?

Shalom

Rabbi Benjamin Getiner

"I AM NOT a troll. Why do you keep saying that?"
From: (IBen Getiner)
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: stop
Date: 15 Mar 2004 22:52:28 -0800
LC~ 'nuff said.

"My KIDS were raised with MORALS and STANDARDS. They were taught to
hate queers and other inferiors at an early age. So now, there's NO
hang-ups in those areas!"
From:
(IBen Getiner)

Old July 31st 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

No just another ****ing worthless piece of **** just like his father "Rabbi
Getiner"

Do the world a favor put a bullet between your fathers eyes than yourself

"LC" And was their a reason to add the crosspost groups
and have to spew this piece of ****s and his fathers worthless piece of ****
comments into other groups. I know this piece of **** above trolls there
but do you have to bring that bull**** here also

Old July 31st 06, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
LC

"Matthew" wrote in message
.. .

No just another ****ing worthless piece of **** just like his father
"Rabbi Getiner"

Free clue: "Rabbi" ain't his father. Just his altered ego. One of many.

Do the world a favor put a bullet between your fathers eyes than
yourself

One bullet would be sufficient to take out all twenty or so of his
personalities.

"LC" And was their a reason to add the crosspost groups
and have to spew this piece of ****s and his fathers worthless piece of
**** comments into other groups. I know this piece of **** above trolls
there but do you have to bring that bull**** here also

Well, the insane "Rabbi's" post was to what appears to be "your" group,
rec.pets.cats.health+behav. As such, you would have been exposed to it
nonetheless.

As is his m.o., Rabbi Iben is currently attempting to stir the pot in the
two groups I added.
Since there was some _small_ question as to whether this loon was
legitimate, I crossposted his troll there.

Sorry if your sensibilities were offended. Feel free to killfile at your
discretion.

Carry on.