RB anniversary - Quetzie

Old August 9th 06, 12:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Default RB anniversary - Quetzie

Today is the anniversary of our beloved Quetzie going to the RB. He was
the sweetest, most wonderful cat I've ever had the privilege of meeting.

http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

I miss you baby boy.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 9th 06, 12:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Victor Martinez wrote:
Today is the anniversary of our beloved Quetzie going to the RB. He
was the sweetest, most wonderful cat I've ever had the privilege of
meeting.

http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

I miss you baby boy.

Purrs for Quetzie's memory, he'll never be forgotten.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old August 9th 06, 01:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

Victor Martinez wrote:
Today is the anniversary of our beloved Quetzie going to the RB. He was
the sweetest, most wonderful cat I've ever had the privilege of meeting.

http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

I miss you baby boy.

He was one gorgeous baby boy. What a doll.

Jane

Old August 9th 06, 02:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 06:33:56 -0500, Victor Martinez
yodeled:

Today is the anniversary of our beloved Quetzie going to the RB. He was
the sweetest, most wonderful cat I've ever had the privilege of meeting.

http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

I miss you baby boy.

What a gorgeous cat. RB anniversary purrs for you.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old August 9th 06, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Micha

On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 06:33:56 -0500 Victor Martinez wrote:

Today is the anniversary of our beloved Quetzie going to the RB. He was
the sweetest, most wonderful cat I've ever had the privilege of meeting.

http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

I miss you baby boy.

You had a wonderful friend. So sad he had to go to the bridge so soon.

Squarely Yours
Michael

--
Square Dance is friendship put to music
Andrea and Michael with furballs Blacky and Merlin
Old August 9th 06, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

wrote:

Today is the anniversary of our beloved Quetzie going to the RB. He was
the sweetest, most wonderful cat I've ever had the privilege of meeting.

http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

I miss you baby boy.

{{{{Victor}}}}

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Animals in Movies Website)

Old August 9th 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

Victor Martinez wrote:
Today is the anniversary of our beloved Quetzie going to the RB. He was
the sweetest, most wonderful cat I've ever had the privilege of meeting.

http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

I miss you baby boy.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

He was a lovely cat, Victor. And he left you far too soon, poor fellow.
Purrs for your loss,

Melissa

Old August 9th 06, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Today is the anniversary of our beloved Quetzie going to the RB. He was
the sweetest, most wonderful cat I've ever had the privilege of meeting.

http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

I miss you baby boy.

What a stunningly handsome chap he was and with you for such a short time..
Purrs for you and Tom as you remember him on his RB anniversary.

Tweed
KFC & Boyfriend

Old August 9th 06, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
rrb

Victor Martinez wrote:
Today is the anniversary of our beloved Quetzie going to the RB. He was
the sweetest, most wonderful cat I've ever had the privilege of meeting.

http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

I miss you baby boy.

Purrs to you and all that remember him. He only lived for two years or
was that just two years with you?

rrb