Apologies To All - I'm a Christian Now! PRAISE GOD

Old September 3rd 06, 03:58 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday
Mrs. Dash must die -

Default Apologies To All - I'm a Christian Now! PRAISE GOD

I just got saved, I became a Christian last night, now I love Jesus and
Im sorry for being such a miserable troll.

Now that I love Jesus more than life itself, I'd rather be dead than
offend anyone.

Im not going to curse anymore either.

Im leaving usent for a while, but if you don't miss I do completely
understand.

I really am sorry for being such a troll and an interruption. I am not
even worthy if you are reading my apology.

The truth is, my Dad paid my way through college (which I flunked
out)...
My mom can barely stand to take my calls any more (when I can find a
phone to call her)

I am currently living with my sister in PA, but hope to get my old job
back as a flight attendant. T'he money is ok, but I still like to
travel.

Im in tears right now JESUS SAVED MY SOUL! AND THANK GOD HE DID

I was headed to hell in a hand basket.

Yes! I have seen the light. I was thinking about offing myself last
night, but I turned the televison on,, and some back woods preacher
kept saying, "Jesus can save your soul"
he just kept saying it.

Everytime he would say it, the Holy Ghost would drive those words into
my heart, till it drove me to my knees.

I SHOUTED "YES LORD I BELIEVE, SAVE ME". and right there, right here
last night, I got saved.

I am sorry for the way I have antagonized chung. in fact this is the
last time Ill use his email.
It was just devilish of me.

God has bigger plans for me now, once again I am sorry for my ugliness
in front of everyone.

Thanks for listening

Benedict Corpuz

i am amazed how the tears just keep flowing from my eyes, something
good is happening on the inside of me, the more I cry, the more the
bitterness and hurt leaves me

Old September 3rd 06, 04:20 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday
nancree

Mrs. Dash must die - wrote:
I just got saved, I became a Christian last night, now I love Jesus and
Im sorry for being such a miserable troll.

-------------------------------------
Hmm-mm. Chung in wolf's clothing??

Old September 3rd 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday
Nancy Young

"nancree" wrote

Hmm-mm. ***** in wolf's clothing??

Don't say that name

Old September 3rd 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday
angel

Your post has a hint of sarcasm. But if you really decided against ctb
and giving life another try then good for you I'm happy for you

Old September 3rd 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday
The Polish-Kraut

Im leaving usent for a while, but if you don't miss I do completely
understand.

DON'T HURRY BACK !!!

Old September 3rd 06, 05:21 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair
cybercat

"angel" wrote in message
ups.com...
Your post has a hint of sarcasm. But if you really decided against ctb
and giving life another try then good for you I'm happy for you

What is "ctb?"

Old September 3rd 06, 05:34 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday
Dave Smith

"Mrs. Dash must die -" wrote:

[...]

This pathetic post reminds me of an episode of the short live Fridays show
on NBC where that pathetically unfunny Andy Kaufman carried on about having
found Jesus and being born again. I would be pretty tacky for someone to
take an opportunity like that show to preach his new found religion to an
unreceptive audience. It is equally inappropriate to poke fun at the
religious attitude of others.

There are special Christmas cards for people like this. On the front it
says "Jesus Loves You" and inside it says "Everyone else thinks you are an
asshole". That about sums it up.

Old September 3rd 06, 05:44 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday
aem

Dave Smith wrote:

There are special Christmas cards for people like this. On the front it
says "Jesus Loves You" and inside it says "Everyone else thinks you are an
asshole". That about sums it up.

The perfect line for the ultimate troll. -aem

Old September 3rd 06, 07:42 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday
Sam E

On 3 Sep 2006 07:58:41 -0700, "spam name snipped" spam address
snipped wrote:

I just got saved, I became a Christian last night, now I love Jesus and
Im sorry for being such a miserable troll.

No, you're not. If you were you WOULDN'T HAVE HIT SEND after writing
all that garbage. You know there's no evidence for God/Santa
Claus/Jesus/Easter Bunny/Satan/Tooth Fairy/Holy Ghost/etc except what
comes out of people's distorted imaginations.

[snip]
Old September 3rd 06, 09:03 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.holiday
ensenadajim

On 3 Sep 2006 07:58:41 -0700, "Mrs. Dash must die -"
wrote:

I just got saved, I became a Christian last night, now I love Jesus and
Im sorry for being such a miserable troll.

Just in time, because your post proves you are brain dead.

jim