Cats At Work The WTC

Old September 10th 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Gizmo

Default Cats At Work The WTC

As tomorrow is the 5th anniversary fo the WTC tragedy I was reminded
of a story that I saw on the news that they actually used cats in the
search for remains in the aftermath. But for the life of me I can't
find anything on that story on the interent. Did anyone else hear of
that story, and if so where can I find a reference tot that. I want
to send it to some friends.

Thanks
Old September 15th 06, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
[email protected]

I do believe I heard something about it a while back, too... but it was
on the news also... I haven't tried looking for it, but if I come
across anything I'll be glad to let ya know.

Hi everyone Dewi Cat anecdotes 33 May 20th 20 03:20 AM
Cats and grains Kiran Cat health & behaviour 31 May 21st 06 06:14 PM
rec.pets.cats: Traditional Siamese Breed-FAQ Laura Gilbreath Cat Information 0 January 18th 06 05:47 AM
rec.pets.cats: Norwegian Forest Cat Breed-FAQ Bjorn Steensrud Cat Information 0 October 19th 05 05:37 AM
rec.pets.cats: Traditional Siamese Breed-FAQ Laura Gilbreath Cat Information 0 October 19th 05 05:35 AM