I M A G I N E

Old September 17th 06, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
HELTER SKELTER

Default I M A G I N E

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

sorry for the x-post, these groups have been targets of one vile dog
who has been slandering innocent posters

I did not assemble this by myself, there is a small group who did, I am
just the messenger.
Although I am also a victim.. but I DO imagine.

here goes...

(Mrs Dash Must Die, Chinese Water Torturer, car
par 06) the dumbass used this email in cooking group
is also
mr_whatever 216.196.97.142
mr_whatever is also
68.70.136.94 is also

/ ronnie mellow
68.70.136.94 / same ip as above
http://tinyurl.com/p7jz2 (that shows what i just wrote)
aka - in ronnie's own words "aka mr whatever,aka Ron Nasty, aka Ronnie

Mellow" http://tinyurl.com/npnr5

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

From: Article Five - view profile
Date: Sun, Sep 16 2001 3:23 pm
Email: "Article Five" ( )
Groups: rec.music.beatles

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

1 From: HELL - view profile
Date: Thurs, May 23 1996 12:00 am
Email: HELL
Groups: rec.equestrian

DON'T BOTHER TO LOOK THIS UP, IT'S NICK POSING AS A WOMAN
I SUPPOSE WOMEN ATTRACT MALES?

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

1 From: HELL - view profile
Date: Thurs, May 23 1996 12:00 am
Email: HELL
Groups: rec.equestrian
Not yet ratedRating:
hide options

original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

here is
same poster.. nick..

oooo he's filthy! he's posing as a woman...
he must want to attract males
"let me fulfill all of your needs"
sultry little sex toy posted jan 25, 2006

1-888-760-9144

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

could be more than one user...

BUT NO! IT'S NOT...

IS EXCLUSIVE ON USENET FOR THE SEX PHONE NUMBER LISTED

HERE

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

BBE TECHNOLOGIES, NICK ANDREWS

lots of ads posing as a little girl

http://tinyurl.com/kaozv

all calls billed as bbe technologies

LEADS TO JACK HOFF
YOU FIND JACK HOFF BASED ON THE PHONE NUMBER LISTED ABOVE

AAAALLLL OF WHICH ARE EXCLUSIVELY SEX SOLICITATIONS

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

got 4 results.. back to 1996
http://tinyurl.com/znkrf

nasty picture for the business
private-sessions.com, posted by

lol

813-282-8451
----------------

http://tinyurl.com/zgb3n
(this is same, link shows proof)
poster is jack hoff or Jersey Joe )

813 282 9701 (http://tinyurl.com/etqdl)

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

Phone Sex Toll Free Phonesex at CherieOnTop.comAll Calls Are Billed As

BBE Technologies. Welcome to Cherie On Top's hot, wild phone sex haven

dedicated ... Site Design by VLMediaOne for BBE Technologies ...
www.cherieontop.com/ - 57k - Cached - Similar pages

that

you've got to read this one...

lmao

na (another nym)

http://tinyurl.com/oa9yr

here is some wild **** with nick mentioned several times

http://tinyurl.com/rlv7h

Yzarc?

this is crazy spelled backwards.

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

this is just the tip of the iceberg

Mrs Dash must die- is known for launching vicious smear campaigns such
as the one he launched against me making vile, untrue accusations