Good source for cat tree/condo, etc.

Old September 21st 06, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mdsu

Default Good source for cat tree/condo, etc.

I'm adopting 2 cats from the local humane society. They are both a year
old and very active. I want to buy a cat tree/condo. I'd appreciate it
if someone would suggest a good source other than Petco and Petsmart.

Thanks very much for your help.

Rich
Old September 22nd 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"mdsu" wrote in message
I'm adopting 2 cats from the local humane society. They are both a year
old and very active. I want to buy a cat tree/condo. I'd appreciate it
if someone would suggest a good source other than Petco and Petsmart.

Thanks very much for your help.

Ebay.

http://tinyurl.com/zsv55

99 cents, but note shipping--about $70 to where I am.

Here is another that comes to about $40 with shipping:

http://tinyurl.com/fcjpg

There are lots.

But why not Petsmart? Their prices are really good. I recently bought
a simple scratcher that was maybe $15, but is so smart as it is actually
TALL enough that my girls can get a good stretch in. It is heavy, with
a nice balanced base and nice carpet.

Old September 22nd 06, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
blkcatgal

I bought mine from catsplay.com. It was a little pricey but very well made,
sturdy and looks good. The cats love it.

Sue

Old September 22nd 06, 07:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rhonda

I've purchased a couple on ebay. The one by this seller was by far the
most sturdy:

http://www.catcondoheaven.com/

Rhonda

Old September 22nd 06, 03:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Rhonda" wrote in message
I've purchased a couple on ebay. The one by this seller was by far the
most sturdy:

http://www.catcondoheaven.com/

Which one did you get? I love the 7-level one.

Old September 22nd 06, 06:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rhonda

ybercat wrote:
"Rhonda" wrote in message

I've purchased a couple on ebay. The one by this seller was by far the
most sturdy:

http://www.catcondoheaven.com/

Which one did you get? I love the 7-level one.

I don't see it on his site anymore! It is similar to the triple 7, but
not as many posts at the top. It was 80 or 84 inches tall. When one cat
made it to the top level, her back was against the ceiling, and she was
afraid to come down! We ended up taking off the little house and that
top level and now our oldest cat loves that section as his own mini cat
tree.

Rhonda