fleas, Help!!

Old October 3rd 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default fleas, Help!!

hi,

I have two kittens at home. One is 6 months and the other is 4 months.
Recently, I found fleas on them. I have already used ultraguard plus
on them and used insecticide fogger for my place. I am not sure if this
will help to stop the fleas once and for all. I read online that fleas
tend to linger for a long time. Can anyone let me know if there are
more to do?

Old October 3rd 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
meeee

wrote in message
ups.com...
hi,

I have two kittens at home. One is 6 months and the other is 4 months.
Recently, I found fleas on them. I have already used ultraguard plus
on them and used insecticide fogger for my place. I am not sure if this
will help to stop the fleas once and for all. I read online that fleas
tend to linger for a long time. Can anyone let me know if there are
more to do?

Buy revolution. Your vet will stock it, but you can usually get it cheaper
at an online vet supplies store. Google 'pet supplies' and see what comes
up. Revolution is a treatment you put on the back of their neck once a
month. It kills fleas, ear mites, worms (except tapeworm) heartworm and
ticks. Each treatment lasts one month, can be used on kittens over 6 weeks
of age and you get 3 treatments per pack, about $30-$40 per pack. There are
other similar products like advantage, they all do pretty much the same.
Treat your cat first, then flea bomb your carpets. Keeping them inside will
stop them bringing more in. Fleas they catch outside will die on them as
long as they are protected by revolution, but will still jump off into your
carpet, so keep them in if possible so this doesn't happen.