Clavamox

Old October 10th 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MoMo via CatKB.com

Default Clavamox

Hi everyone. So my cat had a blockage over the weekend and luckily the
emergency vet caught it in time. I just got back from my regular vet where
they gave me Clavamox and S/D Diet food for him. Now, I gave him his squirt
of medication and I then noticed on the box that it says to mix with 14 mls
of water and shake. I did not do this. My question is, was this already
done at the vet's office being that it was given to me in liquid form and I
see a mention of powder on the box? Kind of getting nervous over here as I
just read the side effects of this medicine (difficulty breathing.....) and I
am hoping I did not give him too strong a dose. My vet's office is already
closed. Please give me some advice. Thanks everyone!

Old October 10th 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Snittens

"MoMo via CatKB.com" u27647@uwe wrote in message news:678714deace25@uwe...
Hi everyone. So my cat had a blockage over the weekend and luckily the
emergency vet caught it in time. I just got back from my regular vet
where
they gave me Clavamox and S/D Diet food for him. Now, I gave him his
squirt
of medication and I then noticed on the box that it says to mix with 14
mls
of water and shake. I did not do this. My question is, was this already
done at the vet's office being that it was given to me in liquid form and
see a mention of powder on the box? Kind of getting nervous over here as
just read the side effects of this medicine (difficulty breathing.....)
and I
am hoping I did not give him too strong a dose. My vet's office is
already
closed. Please give me some advice. Thanks everyone!

They mixed it for you. It comes in a powder.

-Kelly

Old October 10th 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MoMo via CatKB.com

Thank you Kelly!!

Snittens wrote:
Hi everyone. So my cat had a blockage over the weekend and luckily the
emergency vet caught it in time. I just got back from my regular vet

[quoted text clipped - 13 lines]
already
closed. Please give me some advice. Thanks everyone!

They mixed it for you. It comes in a powder.

-Kelly

Clavamox rustyred Cat health & behaviour 1 July 23rd 06 09:50 PM
Need Help Giving Medicine CatNipped Cat anecdotes 25 May 28th 06 04:45 PM
clavamox wren Cat health & behaviour 9 February 23rd 06 09:59 PM
Clavamox Question Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 38 December 7th 03 09:45 PM
Clavamox Nancy Cat health & behaviour 4 October 14th 03 01:33 PM