I think Peewee may have cancer...

Old October 11th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

Default I think Peewee may have cancer...

I have an appointment for them on Friday - the soonest I could get in.
His chest seems to have a large, hard mass in it. I do an exam every
month when I trim nails - didn't feel this last month. I am hoping I
am wrong, but I don't think I am. Will keep you updated. :*(

-L.

Old October 11th 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...
I have an appointment for them on Friday - the soonest I could get in.
His chest seems to have a large, hard mass in it. I do an exam every
month when I trim nails - didn't feel this last month. I am hoping I
am wrong, but I don't think I am. Will keep you updated. :*(

-L.

Oh no. I really hope you are wrong. It's very smart of you to check like
that. Maybe it is just an abcess that has not surfaced or a cyst. Hoping the
best for Peewee.

Old October 11th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Snittens

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...
I have an appointment for them on Friday - the soonest I could get in.
His chest seems to have a large, hard mass in it. I do an exam every
month when I trim nails - didn't feel this last month. I am hoping I
am wrong, but I don't think I am. Will keep you updated. :*(

-L.

I hope that's not it . Let's go join the "extremely worried about our
cats club." Don't mean to sound stupid, but could it be a matt? Bartleby
had one on his back, I had no idea what it was at first.

Kelly

Old October 11th 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Candace

-L. wrote:
I have an appointment for them on Friday - the soonest I could get in.
His chest seems to have a large, hard mass in it. I do an exam every
month when I trim nails - didn't feel this last month. I am hoping I
am wrong, but I don't think I am. Will keep you updated. :*(

-L.

Oh, noi, I hope not! I'll be wishing the best for Peewee and you.

Candace

Old October 11th 06, 06:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rhonda

Oh wow, I'm sorry to hear about that. Whatever it is, I'm sure you
caught it early since you're so good with the exams.

My fingers are crossed for something easy to treat...

Rhonda

Old October 11th 06, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

Snittens wrote:

I hope that's not it . Let's go join the "extremely worried about our
cats club." Don't mean to sound stupid, but could it be a matt? Bartleby
had one on his back, I had no idea what it was at first.

Kelly

Unfortunately, no. It's solid, deep and unmovable, so I know it's not
a lipidoma, either. I can't feel it really well, but it feels "wrong"
if you know what I mean. I didn't palpitate it too long because he was
in discomfiort and sort of coughed/choked as I was messing with him.
He also didn't fuss when I trimmed his nails, so I know something is
wrong. Thanks to everyone who responded. Will keep you posted.

-L.

Old October 11th 06, 08:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MaryL

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...
I have an appointment for them on Friday - the soonest I could get in.
His chest seems to have a large, hard mass in it. I do an exam every
month when I trim nails - didn't feel this last month. I am hoping I
am wrong, but I don't think I am. Will keep you updated. :*(

-L.

Something like this is really worrisome. Please keep us updated.

MaryL

Old October 11th 06, 04:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
krazy

Prayers and purrs on way from me and my babies to you and Peewee.
Please let us know how it goes.

Old October 12th 06, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Outsider

"-L." wrote in news:1160527307.756755.292490
@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

I have an appointment for them on Friday - the soonest I could get in.
His chest seems to have a large, hard mass in it. I do an exam every
month when I trim nails - didn't feel this last month. I am hoping I
am wrong, but I don't think I am. Will keep you updated. :*(

-L.

I know I thought you were wrong about something last week but this time I
_really_ hope you are wrong. Two days to find out; that sucks. I will be
sending the little guy good thoughts for it to be something less serious
until then.

Andy