LMAO!!!

Old October 17th 06, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
meeee

Default LMAO!!!

I have a tiny, exquisite Siamese kitten running around under my desk,
glowering balefully at the other kittens, growling like a little dog, with
one of my husbands socks clenched firmly in her jaws. What is it with
socks??? Kittens have the cutest growl,....

Old October 17th 06, 04:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
barb

Sounds like a little treasure. Enjoy!

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

Old October 18th 06, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
meeee

Thanks I am !!

Old October 18th 06, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
meeee

And His Royal Snottiness blames Me for never being able to find his socks!!
(the sockeater just drooped off to sleep on my lap....I love when kittens do
that)

"22brix" wrote in message
The deadly sock killer . . . !

Old October 18th 06, 05:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
22brix

You're having all together too much fun! I'm jealous--haven't had kittens
around in a long time!

"meeee" wrote in message
And His Royal Snottiness blames Me for never being able to find his
socks!! (the sockeater just drooped off to sleep on my lap....I love when
kittens do that)

"22brix" wrote in message
The deadly sock killer . . . !

Old October 18th 06, 06:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
meeee

aww I know I spoil myself..... nuthin better than a lapful of meezer
kittens. Except maybe a lapful of orange and tortie kittens. Or a lapful of
black and white spotted kittens....hmmmm so many kittens, so little time.

"meeee" wrote in message
And His Royal Snottiness blames Me for never being able to find his
socks!! (the sockeater just drooped off to sleep on my lap....I love when
kittens do that)

"22brix" wrote in message
The deadly sock killer . . . !

LMAO!!! Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 7 November 20th 05 08:33 PM
LMAO! Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 10 November 9th 05 10:32 AM