Lyn licks soap dish

Old October 23rd 06, 10:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
naked on the phone

Default Lyn licks soap dish

strange but true

Old October 23rd 06, 10:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
naked on the phone

naked on the phone wrote:
strange but true

picture this we were both buck naked...

"say it wasn't you!"

checkin out some 2pac "It's just another day in the neighborhood"

Old October 24th 06, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

naked on the phone wrote:
strange but true

better than licking my own balls which is what you were caught
doin'....Oh wait! I furrrrgot.... you have no balls!

-L.

Old October 24th 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
naked on the phone

-L. wrote:

better than licking my own balls which is what you were caught
doin'....Oh wait! I furrrrgot.... you have no balls!

I got them tatoo'd
there's a little mean dude on each one, he's got his arms crossed
holding his chin
their as smooth as eggs

Old October 24th 06, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"naked on the phone" wrote in message
ups.com...

-L. wrote:

better than licking my own balls which is what you were caught
doin'....Oh wait! I furrrrgot.... you have no balls!

I got them tatoo'd
there's a little mean dude on each one, he's got his arms crossed
holding his chin
their as smooth as eggs

TOO MUCH INFORMATION

I never needed that mental picture ever Barry

Old October 24th 06, 10:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

Tiny Balled Barry wrote:
their as smooth as eggs

I like hairy balls. Like these:
http://www.graines-baumaux.fr/detail...umproduit=9314

-L.

Old October 24th 06, 01:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
naked on the phone

-L. wrote:

I like hairy balls. Like these:
http://www.graines-baumaux.fr/detail...umproduit=9314

-L.

now I know what to get you for christmas

santa came down the chimney, half past 3, with lots of nice little
presents for my baby and me
"merry christmas baby", sure did treat me nice

Old October 24th 06, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

naked on the phone wrote:
-L. wrote:

I like hairy balls. Like these:
http://www.graines-baumaux.fr/detail...umproduit=9314

-L.

now I know what to get you for christmas

I don't do Christmas. I leave that up to you Chreeest-yuns.

-L.

Old October 26th 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

-L. wrote:

I don't do Christmas. I leave that up to you Chreeest-yuns.

you'd forgo a furry tree with lots of balls on it? this ain't adding up
knowing you, looks like you'd go all out

silver bells hanging on a striiiing

this is the truth

I bought some junk from a man, part of it was a few med size boxes of
christmas junk.

I pulled out some dumb christmas glore and said.. "bah humbug"

(this is the truth)

I reach in and hit a button on a toy.. I pulled it out just in time to
be looking dead in the face of the sheraton himself
he said, "BAH! HUMBUG, MEEEERRY CHRISTMAS"...

right in my face! it scared me!

what was the odds of that happening

Old October 26th 06, 10:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

2oz wrote:
-L. wrote:

I don't do Christmas. I leave that up to you Chreeest-yuns.

you'd forgo a furry tree with lots of balls on it? this ain't adding up
knowing you, looks like you'd go all out

Trees are a Pagan tradition, not Christian. Pagans decorated trees in
worship of Baal-Berith hundreds of years before Christ was born. We
celebrate Yule. We decorate a tree and burn a log and eat some food
and light a candle. Well, and our chalice, which is Unitarian.
http://www.uua.org/aboutuu/chalice.html

Our biggest Holiday is Halloween. Which we don't celebrate as a
Holiday, but secularly. I just bought 21 punkins.

Why can't ghosts have babies?

silver bells hanging on a striiiing
..

this is the truth

I bought some junk from a man, part of it was a few med size boxes of
christmas junk.

I pulled out some dumb christmas glore and said.. "bah humbug"

(this is the truth)

I reach in and hit a button on a toy.. I pulled it out just in time to
be looking dead in the face of the sheraton himself
he said, "BAH! HUMBUG, MEEEERRY CHRISTMAS"...

right in my face! it scared me!

what was the odds of that happening

It's probably vintage and worth $700 bucks.

-L.