Cute

Old October 25th 06, 08:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

Default Cute

I found her sleeping like in her cage- thought it was funny.

http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/leggs.jpg

Old October 25th 06, 09:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Phil P. wrote:
I found her sleeping like in her cage- thought it was funny.

http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/leggs.jpg

Did she fall asleep while cleaning?

How's Oreo doing?

Old October 25th 06, 02:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
dgk

On 25 Oct 2006 01:39:29 -0700, "
wrote:

Phil P. wrote:
I found her sleeping like in her cage- thought it was funny.

http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/leggs.jpg

Did she fall asleep while cleaning?

That's what I was thinking. It looks like she fell asleep while
licking her butt. Very cute. Yoga cat.
Old October 25th 06, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

dgk wrote:
On 25 Oct 2006 01:39:29 -0700, "
wrote:

Phil P. wrote:
I found her sleeping like in her cage- thought it was funny.

http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/leggs.jpg

Did she fall asleep while cleaning?

That's what I was thinking. It looks like she fell asleep while
licking her butt. Very cute. Yoga cat.

I have seen Chase stop in the middle of cleaning to pick up a piece of
kibble or swat at somebody, leg still stuck up in the air.

Old October 25th 06, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Phil P. wrote:
I found her sleeping like in her cage- thought it was funny.

http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/leggs.jpg

Did she fall asleep while cleaning?

Dunno. That's how I found her sleeping. She woke up- stretched her leg out-
and put in back in the same position. lol I thought it was funny. She's a
little sweetheart- I'm going to miss her when she's adopted.

How's Oreo doing?

She's improving slowly but surely. The ulcer was very deep and almost
ruptured her eye but it seems to be healing. So hopefully we might be able
to save her eye and her sight. We're not out of woods yet, but we're all
cautiously optimistic.

Spencer (the dog with the hairy dermoid growing on his eyeball) had his
surgery last week- it was a complete success! He's now recovering in the
lap of luxury in his new forever home! Happy endings like that sure takes
the sting out of a huge vet bill!

Thanks again,

Phil

Old October 25th 06, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Edna Pearl

"dgk" wrote in message
Yoga cat.

Yes. This is called the "buttlick asana," I believe.

ep

Old October 25th 06, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Phil P." wrote in message
I found her sleeping like in her cage- thought it was funny.

http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/leggs.jpg

Precious. She sure looks like my Gracie. How much does she weigh?

Old October 25th 06, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mlbriggs

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 07:15:10 +0000, Phil P. wrote:

I found her sleeping like in her cage- thought it was funny.

http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/leggs.jpg

You must talk to her about sleeping on the job. MLB
Old October 26th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Deeanna

This is just too funny! I'm sending it to some cat loving friends of
mine. They will love it!!

Old October 26th 06, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Spot

Now that can't be comfortable.......LOL