acetaminophen and cats

Old November 14th 06, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default acetaminophen and cats

Old November 14th 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

er, rather, was an f___ing idiot: Never again. Although we have used this
medicine in the past with large dogs that have had hip problems. But I
should have done a Google search first....
Again, thanks to all with words of kindness, to those more harsh: live and
let live.
Scot

wrote in message
m...

Old November 14th 06, 09:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Scott FYI not smart to post you personal information on the web idiots like
above can be a nuisance

Old November 15th 06, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Patty

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 20:23:15 GMT, Matthew wrote:

Scott FYI not smart to post you personal information on the web idiots like
above can be a nuisance

Excuse me, but I am not an idiot. Thank you very much.

Patty
Old November 15th 06, 06:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"Patty" wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 20:23:15 GMT, Matthew wrote:

Scott FYI not smart to post you personal information on the web idiots
like
above can be a nuisance

Excuse me, but I am not an idiot. Thank you very much.

Patty

Did you see your name anywhere was it include in my post.
I was talking about AZ just because you post is above mine means nothing
It was not even listed by the server when I posted mine when you assume you
end up becoming the first 3 letters

Old November 15th 06, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Patty

Then maybe you should specify who you are calling an idiot. You said:

"Scott FYI not smart to post you personal information on the web idiots
like above can be a nuisance"

Ummmm since my post was above yours (and sent before yours timewise as
shown in the headers), what do you expect me to think? Perhaps you are the
real idiot.

Patty
Old November 15th 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rhonda

Patty wrote:
On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 05:04:25 GMT, Matthew wrote:

"Patty" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

What is the problem? He addressed it to SCOTT, that's the first word in
his post.

He also properly linked the response to Scott's post, not to yours.
Doesn't your newsreader show the links?

You need to at least hide that chip on of your shoulder.

Rhonda

Old November 15th 06, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"Patty"

snipped for being posted by a twit

Well welcome to the group since this is your first week here now you can
have a proper greeting
STFU and get over yourself

Old November 15th 06, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"Patty" wrote in message

[...]

Thanks Rhonda well said.
For that person that just started posting this week. She is already getting
off to a bad start. It is a good way to end up in a kill file or a good way
to start a good flaming