Priiiiity pussy contest

Old November 20th 06, 07:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

Default Priiiiity pussy contest

Lets have a pretty pussy contest, and see who's got the prettiest
pussy.

I can't enter, but those who have pretty pussies, you can! and should!

I want to see

show me what you're working with.

if you can't post pics, just describe it to me, in the end ahem Ill
post and tell who I think has the prettiest pussy

The winner gets the pure satisfaction of being able to say, you won
the pretty pussy contest on health and behav. That's something to tell
your friends about.

Show me them little furry babies!

rubbing my hands together

oooo I can't wait!

Old November 20th 06, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"2oz" wrote in message
ups.com...
Lets have a pretty pussy contest, and see who's got the prettiest
pussy.

I can't enter, but those who have pretty pussies, you can! and should!

You have a lovely pussy.

Jupiter is absolutely beautiful, black and shiny.

Lyn also has a big, shiny, furry black pussy.

Mine is tiny and sweet and soft and gray.

You a sick boy, 2oz.

Old November 20th 06, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

2oz wrote:
Lets have a pretty pussy contest, and see who's got the prettiest
pussy.

I can't enter, but those who have pretty pussies, you can! and should!

I want to see

show me what you're working with.

if you can't post pics, just describe it to me, in the end ahem Ill
post and tell who I think has the prettiest pussy

The winner gets the pure satisfaction of being able to say, you won
the pretty pussy contest on health and behav. That's something to tell
your friends about.

Show me them little furry babies!

rubbing my hands together

oooo I can't wait!

I already told you my pussy is big, black, furry and it has sharp
teeth!

-L.

Old November 20th 06, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

cybercat wrote:
"2oz" wrote in message
ups.com...
Lets have a pretty pussy contest, and see who's got the prettiest
pussy.

I can't enter, but those who have pretty pussies, you can! and should!

You have a lovely pussy.

Jupiter is absolutely beautiful, black and shiny.

Lyn also has a big, shiny, furry black pussy.

Mine is tiny and sweet and soft and gray.

May I suggest some Miss Clairol?

-L.

Old November 21st 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

cybercat wrote:
"2oz" wrote in message
ups.com...
Lets have a pretty pussy contest, and see who's got the prettiest
pussy.

I can't enter, but those who have pretty pussies, you can! and should!

You have a lovely pussy.

Jupiter is absolutely beautiful, black and shiny.

Lyn also has a big, shiny, furry black pussy.

Mine is tiny and sweet and soft and gray.

May I suggest some Miss Clairol?

-L.

hahahaha!

What shade to you think Grracie would like?

P.S. It has STRIPES on its side and SPOTS on
its belly and BIG GREEN EYES, too!

Old November 21st 06, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

cybercat wrote:

hahahaha!

What shade to you think Grracie would like?

Heavenly Strawberry Blonde #8G.

P.S. It has STRIPES on its side and SPOTS on
its belly and BIG GREEN EYES, too!

Yikes!! "Green" and "pussy" should not ever be mentioned in the same
sentence...

-L.

Old November 22nd 06, 03:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

-L. wrote:

I already told you my pussy is big, black, furry and it has sharp
teeth!

-L.

i so own you

Old November 22nd 06, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

cybercat wrote:

You have a lovely pussy.

thank you baby, you do too

you have one of those super soft pussies
i've never actually touched one like that, just heard of it
for me, it would seem strange :, being so soft and all

Jupiter is absolutely beautiful, black and shiny.

yes she is, her and Lucy are also getting fat
Jupiter more so

so! i pulled a slick one on them, I slid them some nice crunchy food
something to nibble all the time, ho hum, they lose interest in eating

they've been getting alot of fish lately, broiled fish
they love it, they actually have wet food and crunchy laying in there
they eat throughout the night... i am up and down throughout the night
(most nights)
I've seen so many house fires close up, I have a fire extinguisher by
the bed
but lets be real, if the ****er blows up (kero-heater) the extinguisher
is for me and the cats to make a hole for us to get out of the house,
ill spray the cats and throw them through the window, we can sleep at
pats house till morning
IF THE HOUSE BURNS DOWN, pat is old skool (no skool like the old skool)
she's got a wood stove so hot you can't get within 5 feet from it
without your nose hairs cinging

eeeenyway, sorry for all the chit chat, YES sounds like you have a nice
soft pussy
does it have all it's teeth? shiver