I'd bet you haven't seen this before!

Old November 28th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

Default I'd bet you haven't seen this before!

I think they planned this:

http://maxshouse.com/catergy.htm

Old November 28th 06, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

They are getting to know you trick to well Phil time to bring in some new
blood to help out ;-)

Old November 29th 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Annie Wxill

"Phil P." wrote in message
I think they planned this:
http://maxshouse.com/catergy.htm

Hi Phil,
LOL! I wouldn't put it past them to plan this. I hope they enjoyed the
food.

Annie

Old November 29th 06, 05:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
meeee

"Phil P." wrote in message

I think they planned this:

http://maxshouse.com/catergy.htm

That's incredible....cat teamwork!!

Old November 29th 06, 06:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

Phil P. wrote:
I think they planned this:

http://maxshouse.com/catergy.htm

Hilarious! I am ****ing my pants!
-L.

Old November 29th 06, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message

"Phil P." wrote in message
I think they planned this:
http://maxshouse.com/catergy.htm

Hi Phil,
LOL! I wouldn't put it past them to plan this. I hope they enjoyed the
food.

Annie

If I didn't see this with my own eyes I wouldn't believe it. It sure looked
like they planned it. lol

There's a new cat and an intact female in the colony that we're trying to
trap. But the resident crew keeps eating the bait. If I were using a
livetrap- I would have trapped the same neutered cats over and over.

The new cat looks like he's in very good shape- so, he might be a dump and
already neutered, but I can't take any chances.

http://maxshouse.com/Feral/handsome-01.jpg
http://maxshouse.com/Feral/handsome-02.jpg

There's still one intact female that we haven't been able to trap. She gets
pregnant somewhere else and likes to have her kittens in one of the
buildings' boiler room near one of the colonies. She has the kittens in a
tiny totally inaccessible duct two stories from the ground. The engineer on
the midnight shift in the boiler room said he saw her walking across one of
the return pipes but disappeared.

We got one of kittens two weeks ago http://maxshouse.com/Feral/mommas+1.jpg
and two more yesterday

http://maxshouse.com/Feral/momms-2+3.jpg . Another one got away. I don't
know how many she had. I'm assuming at least 6.

The two were sleeping on the inside of a ledge just below a window. I have
no idea how they got there. The building is very old and built on a hill-
so, the window on the side where we caught the kittens is almost ground
level on the outside but inside, its 20 feet from the ground. Needless to
say I'm really worried about the kittens. The engineer said he hasn't seen
"Momma" in a few days. Maybe that's why the kittens came out. I didn't see
any early this morning. There are only a few places we're allowed to leave
food. Someone is eating it- I hope its the kittens. At least its very warm-
actually hot- in the boiler room.

Phil

Old November 29th 06, 03:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

"-L." wrote in message
ups.com...

Phil P. wrote:
I think they planned this:

http://maxshouse.com/catergy.htm

Hilarious! I am ****ing my pants!
-L.

I was laughing so hard I forgot to change the camera settings- that's why
the exposure and colors are all screwed up.

Old November 30th 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Annie Wxill

"Phil P." wrote in message
... The new cat looks like he's in very good shape- so, he might be a dump
and already neutered, but I can't take any chances.
.... There's still one intact female that we haven't been able to trap. ...
.. Phil

That new cat is handsome indeed! I hope you can get him.

That mama cat is one tricky gal. Are you taming the kittens you got?

I hope you can get the rest and that mama cat shows up, too (and not
pregnant again) and decides to take the bait.

Annie

Old December 1st 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

"Phil P." wrote in message
.. The new cat looks like he's in very good shape- so, he might be a dump
and already neutered, but I can't take any chances.
... There's still one intact female that we haven't been able to trap.

. Phil

That new cat is handsome indeed! I hope you can get him.

That mama cat is one tricky gal.

She's trapwis. She saw the other 35 cats in the colony get trapped. I
don't think she's wise to a drop-trap yet. I'll find out soon enough.

Are you taming the kittens you got?

Not me- I'm still working on the three September kittens:

http://maxshouse.com/Fosters/ccc-turbo.jpg

and the two 1 1/2 year-old "indoor ferals" that spent the their first year
of life alone in a basement and the next 7 months in a cage. I doubt any
one will adopt them, so, I'll probably keep these two.

http://maxshouse.com/Ours/Frank+Fan_scrat-rs.jpg

I hope you can get the rest and that mama cat shows up, too (and not
pregnant again) and decides to take the bait.

Thanks. I didn't see her or the kittens early this morning. I got there
about 6:30 and stayed until about 9:30. I'm a little worried. I'm going
back this afternoon and again tonight.

Phil

Old December 1st 06, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Phil P." wrote
Not me- I'm still working on the three September kittens:

http://maxshouse.com/Fosters/ccc-turbo.jpg

OH PHIL!! The one in the middle is my dream tabby! All red stripes. Is
he a boy??

I am so glad you and others as kind as you work to help these creatures.

Last night I talked to an asshole who will remain unnamed, but it no less
an asshole for that, who I have warned a million times to keep his cat
inside. Now she is pregnant, of course. When asked if he would spay
her after the litter, he replied, "I might, I might not."

When I objected, he said, "It's just a cat."

Which tells me I will not be speaking to this particular asshole again.

That comment makes him "just a" piece of **** in my book.

You're right, to some they will always just be "things," and these loser
mfs will always sneer at those of us who have enough character to feel
genuine caring and a sense of responsibility toward neglected, unwanted,
and abused animals.

Worst of all, this freak calls himself a Christian.

Best of all, I don't have to count on heaven or hell existing to see that he
gets his. His hell is here on earth. His very character is so low that he
lives
in filth and squalor, and instead of taking the steps it would take to get
out,
expends energy on advancing the argument that the rest of us are
"Materialistic."

I'll have a bad taste in my mouth the whole weekend.