please help me, i think my kittens dieing

Old November 29th 06, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Luna

Default please help me, i think my kittens dieing

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this here but I think my
kitten is dieing. He's about 4 months and still a tinny thing. Someone
drooped him off at my house Shivering and half dead when he was barley off
his mothers milk. We fixed him up but his left eye has white haze on it, but
had never stopped him from playing with the other cats. I'd notice about 3
weeks ago that his lungs sound werid
I asked my mother if he was going to be all right but she blew me off.
Saying its the weather. Now He's Mewing in pain and can barley move without
falling over and crying on the floor. His breathing is Much worse and it
heart breaking. He still purrs when I pick him up but his breath smells like
blood. It has to be something Internal right?

I begged my mother to take him to the vet but we can't. Moneys so bad that
Christmas looks bleak. So I'm trying my best to help him here at home. I've
covered him up, I have a humidifier, and I've tried to make him as confutable
as posable, but it looks real bad.

I can't even take to a shelters their to full as it is. Please! if anyone
knows what's wrong or can help help me please!

Old November 29th 06, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Wed, 29 Nov 2006 19:23:18 GMT, "Luna" u29750@uwe wrote:

[...]

the kitten will probably die unless he sees a vet. Call around to the
local shelter and explain the situation. They may have one of their vets
examine and treat him at no charge.

--
Lynne
Old November 29th 06, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Wed, 29 Nov 2006 19:28:40 GMT, Lynne
wrote:

local shelter

that should be "local shelters." Try them all if you have to.

--
Lynne
Old November 29th 06, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Luna you need to get the cat to a vet there is no two ways about it.

Depending on where you are there are local and state places that can help.
The humane society is the first place to start they should know who is in
your area.

Old November 29th 06, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

[...]

Please email me: topcatATmaxshouseDOTcom Use your working email address.

Old November 29th 06, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Luna wrote:
I'd notice about 3
weeks ago that his lungs sound werid
I asked my mother if he was going to be all right but she blew me off.
Saying its the weather. Now He's Mewing in pain and can barley move without
falling over and crying on the floor. His breathing is Much worse and it
heart breaking. He still purrs when I pick him up but his breath smells like
blood. It has to be something Internal right?

He needs to see a vet asap. I have fostered lots of kittens and this
sounds like pneumonia which would require antibiotics and fluids if he
is at the point of falling over, but honestly it could be something
else too, so this is all speculation. A humidifier is good but will
only alleviate the symptoms, not treat the cause. If you can't reach or
afford a vet, try getting help from a shelter (who might have a vet on
duty) or better yet from a local rescue (who might be able to help you
with inital vet treatment). Don't surrender him if you are talking to a
county shelter, they will likely put him down, just ask for treatment
help.

Please see a vet tonight,

Petra

Old November 29th 06, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Luna wrote:
[...]

Please go see a vet immediately,

Petra

Old November 29th 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Luna" u29750@uwe wrote in message news:6a0660694fba5@uwe...
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this here but I think my
kitten is dieing.

Your kitten will die.

Living things need medical care at times.

What exactly did you think people here would tell you?

Do me a favor and slap the crap out of your selfish mother.

And DON'T get any more cats.

Old November 29th 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default BULL**** was please help me, i think my kittens dieing

"Luna" u29750@uwe wrote in message news:6a0660694fba5@uwe...
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this here but I think my
kitten is dieing.

There's no kitten, good folks. This is "Luna's" first post to Usenet,
allegedly. Problem with that is, I recall that email address.

We get desperate posts very similar to this one every month or so. (Could be
Luna" is using x-no-archives?)

It's a pathetic little twollie who gets off on upsetting the dumb,
big-hearted cat lovers.

Oh, well, everyone needs a hobby.

I guess.