Public Apology

Old December 6th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Public Apology

I should not have called Barry a "knuckle-dragging piece of ****" just
because he let Jupiter get pregnant.

Barry is a brilliant man, a creative genius, and a loving, caring person.

Somewhere in there.

So I apologize.

Old December 6th 06, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"cybercat" wrote in message
I should not have called Barry a "knuckle-dragging piece of ****" just
because he let Jupiter get pregnant.

Barry is a brilliant man, a creative genius, and a loving, caring person.

Somewhere in there.

So I apologize.

Looking for the pig's that are flying

getting my ice skates out something froze over

Old December 6th 06, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message
.. .

"cybercat" wrote in message
I should not have called Barry a "knuckle-dragging piece of ****" just
because he let Jupiter get pregnant.

Barry is a brilliant man, a creative genius, and a loving, caring person.

Somewhere in there.

So I apologize.

Looking for the pig's that are flying

getting my ice skates out something froze over

Well, I was meaner than I needed to be. He just frustrates the hell out of
me. It's the different drummer thing. He marches to the beat of a different
drummer. That is how "**** happens." It's just that he IS smart and capable,
I have a hard time understanding how these things happen at times. I know he
loves his cat.

Old December 7th 06, 06:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

cybercat wrote:
I should not have called Barry a "knuckle-dragging piece of ****" just
because he let Jupiter get pregnant.

Barry is a brilliant man, a creative genius, and a loving, caring person.

Somewhere in there.

So I apologize.

I dunno. I think its pretty accurate. Anyone who makes more cats die
sucks in my book.

-L.

Old December 8th 06, 11:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2fingah

cybercat wrote:
I should not have called Barry a "knuckle-dragging piece of ****" just
because he let Jupiter get pregnant.

Barry is a brilliant man, a creative genius, and a loving, caring person.

Somewhere in there.

well don't strain to see it, lol

your apology is accepted

and Im sorry for calling you the "polyester gir-animal queen"
can you ever forgive me

Old December 8th 06, 01:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"2fingah" wrote in message
ups.com...

cybercat wrote:
I should not have called Barry a "knuckle-dragging piece of ****" just
because he let Jupiter get pregnant.

Barry is a brilliant man, a creative genius, and a loving, caring person.

Somewhere in there.

well don't strain to see it, lol

your apology is accepted

and Im sorry for calling you the "polyester gir-animal queen"

hahahahaha! Where do you get this polyester stuff, anyway?

can you ever forgive me

No. :

Old December 8th 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

2fingah wrote:
cybercat wrote:
I should not have called Barry a "knuckle-dragging piece of ****" just
because he let Jupiter get pregnant.

Barry is a brilliant man, a creative genius, and a loving, caring person.

Somewhere in there.

well don't strain to see it, lol

your apology is accepted

and Im sorry for calling you the "polyester gir-animal queen"
can you ever forgive me

Spay Jup and neuter all of her kittens and that will be a start.

-L.

Old December 9th 06, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2fingah

-L. wrote:

Spay Jup and neuter all of her kittens and that will be a start.

-L.

stfu about it already
go stir your greenbean casserole or something

I HEARD ALL ABOUT YOU ACTING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH IN THE OTHER GROUPS
it's not just me...

damn! I thought it was just me plucking your nerves

Old December 9th 06, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

2fingah wrote:
-L. wrote:

Spay Jup and neuter all of her kittens and that will be a start.

-L.

stfu about it already

I'll shut up about it when you get them neutered.

-L.

Word of apology (concerning Boy I hope this Works!) Singh Cat anecdotes 41 April 13th 05 04:21 PM
Diety cat photo - apology to Baha Susan M Cat anecdotes 23 January 10th 05 07:24 PM
An apology Bobcat Cat anecdotes 4 September 3rd 04 12:49 PM
OT - An 'apology' to the M.E. Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 8 July 6th 04 02:15 PM
Public service announcement (PSA) [email protected] Cat anecdotes 4 February 1st 04 01:54 PM