Public Apology Retracted

Old December 9th 06, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Public Apology Retracted

Barry is indeed a knuckle-dragging, cat abusing piece of ****.

Hard as nails behind his "steppinfetchit" shuck-and-jive song and dance that
he thinks is so cute.

It works for a while, too. On a few of us.

But eventually, he shows his ugly face.

They alllll do.

I think I am finished getting excited over Barry's kittens now.

*shaking my head*

Old December 9th 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

cybercat wrote:
Barry is indeed a knuckle-dragging, cat abusing piece of ****.

Hard as nails behind his "steppinfetchit" shuck-and-jive song and dance that
he thinks is so cute.

It works for a while, too. On a few of us.

But eventually, he shows his ugly face.

They alllll do.

I think I am finished getting excited over Barry's kittens now.

*shaking my head*

Take the cat food you would have sent Barry and find a local shelter
who needs it. Better yet, support a moggie until it gets adopted.
Supporting a needy cat is supporting a needy cat - there are thousands
of them who need help. Your heart is in the right place - it's just
sad that there are people in the world like Barry who have no ethics
and will take advantage of others over and over, just because they
can. The world needs more people who truly care. Don't beat yourself
up for being one of the ones who does.

-L.

Old December 9th 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2fingah

cybercat wrote:

*shaking my head*

I should have known

here it is folks the raw truth about cyber

I can prove it by her own words

she lives in filth and squalor and she's an alcoholic

it's all adding up now.

she constantly bombarded brian about his drinking? she constantly
accuses me of being filthy here? pfft! she wouldn't know sanitized if
mr clean **** in her toilet

your lazy cybercat

just look at your flat ass for the proof

I TOLD YOU DON'T SEND ME NO DAMN CAT FOOD

HARD HEADED WOMAN

Old December 9th 06, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2fingah

Default Public Apology Re-instated

sheelagh wrote:
hear hear!

and who are you?

another wanna be socialite? poor thing

to poor to paint to proud to whitewash you and cyber both.. oooo this
is rich!

you and cyber should get together and split a bottle of flapple
that's... "flat ripple"

Old December 9th 06, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2fingah

-L. wrote:

Take the cat food you would have sent Barry and find a local shelter
who needs it.

there you go folks, an admission of sheer brokeness
i told you dumbass! keep your ass out of kmart and biglots!
numbnutz

in times like these do what us niggas do! TAKE SOME **** BACK!

LMAO

GET YOU A BIG RED WIG AND SUNGLASSES AND TAKE SOME STUFF BACK
LMAO

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Old December 10th 06, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

2fingah wrote:
-L. wrote:

Take the cat food you would have sent Barry and find a local shelter
who needs it.

there you go folks, an admission of sheer brokeness
i told you dumbass! keep your ass out of kmart and biglots!
numbnutz

in times like these do what us niggas do! TAKE SOME **** BACK!

LMAO

GET YOU A BIG RED WIG AND SUNGLASSES AND TAKE SOME STUFF BACK
LMAO

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Keep raging Barry. Sooner or later you will get out all that anger you
have pent up.

-L.

Old December 10th 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2fingah

-L. wrote:

Keep raging Barry. Sooner or later you will get out all that anger you
have pent up.

-L.

aw, -L. made an analysis
how cute
how adorable

Old December 10th 06, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2fingah

-L. wrote:

Keep raging Barry. Sooner or later you will get out all that anger you
have pent up.

-L.

aw, -L. made an analysis
how cute
how adorable

Public Apology cybercat Cat health & behaviour 20 December 9th 06 03:25 PM
Word of apology (concerning Boy I hope this Works!) Singh Cat anecdotes 41 April 13th 05 04:21 PM
An apology Bobcat Cat anecdotes 4 September 3rd 04 12:49 PM
OT - An 'apology' to the M.E. Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 8 July 6th 04 02:15 PM
Public service announcement (PSA) [email protected] Cat anecdotes 4 February 1st 04 01:54 PM