Will She Ever Stop Growing???!

Old December 11th 06, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

Default Will She Ever Stop Growing???!

LOL, if she gets much bigger I'm going to have to move her to a zoo! ;
*THIS* is why I think my (once) tiny rescue is 99.999999% Maine Coon.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Sammy28/

You've all see those tunnels at PetsMart, so you can extrapolate her size
from that comparison!

I'm told that Maine Coons can continue to grow until their 3rd to 5th
birthday (and Sammy's only 2.5 years old)!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 11th 06, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Eva Quesnell

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006, CatNipped wrote:

LOL, if she gets much bigger I'm going to have to move her to a zoo! ;
*THIS* is why I think my (once) tiny rescue is 99.999999% Maine Coon.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Sammy28/

You've all see those tunnels at PetsMart, so you can extrapolate her size
from that comparison!

I'm told that Maine Coons can continue to grow until their 3rd to 5th
birthday (and Sammy's only 2.5 years old)!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

She just looks so much like my Chick. Gosh, I think I keep saying that
every time somebody puts up a picture of a tabby Maine Coon.

Eva
Old December 11th 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cindys

"CatNipped" wrote in message
LOL, if she gets much bigger I'm going to have to move her to a zoo! ;
*THIS* is why I think my (once) tiny rescue is 99.999999% Maine Coon.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Sammy28/

You've all see those tunnels at PetsMart, so you can extrapolate her size
from that comparison!

I'm told that Maine Coons can continue to grow until their 3rd to 5th
birthday (and Sammy's only 2.5 years old)!!!

--------
That much more cat to love! :-)
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Old December 11th 06, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Mon, 11 Dec 2006 22:51:45 GMT, "CatNipped"
wrote:

LOL, if she gets much bigger I'm going to have to move her to a zoo!
; *THIS* is why I think my (once) tiny rescue is 99.999999% Maine
Coon.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Sammy28/

You've all see those tunnels at PetsMart, so you can extrapolate her
size from that comparison!

I'm told that Maine Coons can continue to grow until their 3rd to 5th
birthday (and Sammy's only 2.5 years old)!!!

I was hoping to see her get up and try to walk with the tunnel stuck on her
middle.

--
Lynne

Old December 12th 06, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Mon, 11 Dec 2006 23:13:00 GMT, Eva Quesnell wrote:

She just looks so much like my Chick. Gosh, I think I keep saying that
every time somebody puts up a picture of a tabby Maine Coon.

I cried constantly for 2 months when my dog, Ziggy, died. It still hurts
almost 6 years later. We never stop missing them.

--
Lynne

Old December 12th 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Buddy's Mom

Cute !!!!!! I think Maine Coons will/can gain weight very easily -
more so than other types of kitties. You have to be very vigilant with
them. They are SO CUTE that it is hard to say no and they just gain
and gain. My vet says that is not good nor is it needed. My Maine
Coon is going to be 4 years old in April and weighs 11 pounds. He is
not thin and could easily put on lots more weight if I let him. But he
also easily takes "no" for an answer!

Old December 12th 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Magic Mood JeepŠ

In m,
Lynne purred:
wrote:

LOL, if she gets much bigger I'm going to have to move her to a zoo!
; *THIS* is why I think my (once) tiny rescue is 99.999999% Maine
Coon.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Sammy28/

You've all see those tunnels at PetsMart, so you can extrapolate her
size from that comparison!

I'm told that Maine Coons can continue to grow until their 3rd to 5th
birthday (and Sammy's only 2.5 years old)!!!

I was hoping to see her get up and try to walk with the tunnel stuck
on her middle.

Like a tube top or a girdle? ROFL!

Samazon is an apt nickname for poor widdle Sammy

Old December 12th 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

CatNipped wrote:
LOL, if she gets much bigger I'm going to have to move her to a zoo! ;
*THIS* is why I think my (once) tiny rescue is 99.999999% Maine Coon.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Sammy28/

You've all see those tunnels at PetsMart, so you can extrapolate her size
from that comparison!

I'm told that Maine Coons can continue to grow until their 3rd to 5th
birthday (and Sammy's only 2.5 years old)!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

they have big skeletons, that is their breed type, doesn't mean they
are overweight or anything, jsut more cat to cuddle really.
saw your pictures of her 'helping' to put fresh sheets on the bed, mine
puss does the same, at least she thinks she is helping or something,
more gets in the way and ends up stuck under a fitted sheet going crazy

Old December 12th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Tue, 12 Dec 2006 02:15:58 GMT, "bookie"
wrote:

they have big skeletons, that is their breed type, doesn't mean they
are overweight or anything, jsut more cat to cuddle really.
saw your pictures of her 'helping' to put fresh sheets on the bed,
mine puss does the same, at least she thinks she is helping or
something, more gets in the way and ends up stuck under a fitted sheet
going crazy

you really should give google groups more time to post your messages.
Sometimes it takes awhile, but double posting kind of sucks. Especially
when you do it a lot.

--
Lynne

stop my cat going into place I don't want [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 7 September 15th 06 04:55 AM
She won't stop eating Edd Cat health & behaviour 6 May 26th 04 09:46 PM
I swear he's growing hands . . . Ginger-lyn Summer Cat anecdotes 4 May 1st 04 05:38 AM
stop ARC RedRiver35 Cat community 1 March 22nd 04 11:55 PM
Cat Grass growing Alton Cat health & behaviour 16 October 31st 03 06:30 PM