More cards will be late

Old December 19th 06, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

Default More cards will be late

Don't worry, folks, I haven't forgotten to send out Christmas cards this
year. I've been working a bunch of 17-hour days lately, and just haven't
had time to get the cards out. They ought to be hitting the post office in
the next couple of days, though.

And to keep from losing my sanity, I'm taking Thursday and Friday as
vacation days. I'm throwing the tent and camping gear in the trunk and
taking off the hills.

Dan
Old December 19th 06, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Dan M wrote:
Don't worry, folks, I haven't forgotten to send out Christmas cards this
year. I've been working a bunch of 17-hour days lately, and just haven't
had time to get the cards out. They ought to be hitting the post office in
the next couple of days, though.

And to keep from losing my sanity, I'm taking Thursday and Friday as
vacation days. I'm throwing the tent and camping gear in the trunk and
taking off the hills.

Hope you have a good trip! I'm off work for two whole weeks - ah, bliss.

Old December 19th 06, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baha via CatKB.com

I know the feeling. I'm just starting to get mine going. Louie and I both had
a Flu of Pure Evil and are just getting back on our feet.

Blessed be,
Baha

Old December 23rd 06, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Dan M wrote:

Don't worry, folks, I haven't forgotten to send out Christmas cards this
year. I've been working a bunch of 17-hour days lately, and just haven't
had time to get the cards out. They ought to be hitting the post office in
the next couple of days, though.

And to keep from losing my sanity, I'm taking Thursday and Friday as
vacation days. I'm throwing the tent and camping gear in the trunk and
taking off the hills.

Dan

I hope you are having a great time, Dan.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Cards will be late Yowie Cat anecdotes 3 December 20th 06 12:25 PM
Christmas cards are going to be very late :( Karen AKA Kajikit Cat anecdotes 18 December 6th 06 05:43 AM
Late Christmas Cards Charleen Welton Cat anecdotes 7 December 31st 05 07:10 AM
Tarot cards Yowie Cat anecdotes 7 December 14th 05 09:19 PM
Cards are still coming! Sherry Cat anecdotes 8 December 26th 04 03:16 AM