indoor only cat owner cruelship

Old December 24th 06, 06:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
muratbey

Default indoor only cat owner cruelship

these people should be kept indoors 24/7 and only allowed to eat when
we are pleased. i just beat up my neighbor and gave him a broken nose
(i'm a boxer) amd took his cat from him. poor animal was sitting by a
window all day, doing nothing. and he's just a young kitten, vet said
under a year.

i just hate people doing that, imprisoning an animal who, unlike a dog,
loves straying out playng with other cats and going on his own
adventures.

he couldn't do anything about it of course.. what is he going to do?
he's some low life with warrants for something all the time, so he
can;t call the police. so i bullied the hell out of him and took his
cat.

cat seems very happy now. we let him out most of the time, he only
comes whenever he wants to.

ah, some will say outdoors is dangerous. guess what? so it is for
humans (i.e. my neighbor getting a broken nose from me, next time will
be worse for him), or we all can get shot, mugged or run over by a car.
what are we gonna do now? all lock ourselves in a house?

also to our luck, we got the cat unfixed. noone will fix this cat and
take away his right to get laid.

all you hypocrites talk so cutely about kittens, but guess what?? they
only come from unfixed cats.

now get lost.

i decided, wherevere i see such owners, i will one way or another abuse
them. either lock yourselves in your homes, or let your cats out. or
live somewhere where i'm not..

Old December 24th 06, 06:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Claude V. Lucas

In article . com,
muratbey snivelled:
[...]

.. ACME
.. TROLL-O-METER
.. 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
.. +---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+
.. ^
.. |

Old December 24th 06, 07:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MaryL

"Claude V. Lucas" wrote in message
In article . com,
muratbey snivelled:
[...]

. +---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+
. ^
. |

That's too high. A rating of 0.2 is about right.

MaryL

Old December 24th 06, 11:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Wendy

[...]

Another one trying out for village idiot. Don't they realize the position is
already filled?

Old December 24th 06, 11:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"muratbey"

snipped for being posted by a idiot

That troll rating is way to high -5 is more like it

Old December 24th 06, 02:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
addicted

muratbey wrote:

now get lost.

please don't feed the squares or hypocrites

Old December 24th 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bob

that's 1/2 of the story. the other 1/2 is the dead cats by the side of the
road, the starving cats and the beaten up strays..as long as you have a nice
safe outdoors to keep him, have him fixed and vaccinated, that's fine..if
not, and you have a decent size house and a nice patio, cats don't seem to
bothered..

bob

ups.com...

Old December 25th 06, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

MaryL wrote:
[...]

Definitely. Very un-original.

Sherry