omg! my cat is a freak of nature

Old December 28th 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
milk bone

Default omg! my cat is a freak of nature

SHE'S GOT 8 NIPPLES

you people told me cat had 6 nipples!

they got 8

any questions? lol

Old December 28th 06, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"milk bone" wrote in message
ups.com...
SHE'S GOT 8 NIPPLES

you people told me cat had 6 nipples!

they got 8

any questions? lol

Are you serious?! I thought they only had 6!

Guess I am going to have to go on a nipple
counting expedition.

Old December 28th 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default hey MILK BONE MILLLLLLK BOWNNNNE

Old December 28th 06, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"cybercat" wrote in message

"milk bone" wrote in message
ups.com...
SHE'S GOT 8 NIPPLES

you people told me cat had 6 nipples!

they got 8

any questions? lol

Are you serious?! I thought they only had 6!

Guess I am going to have to go on a nipple
counting expedition.

Yours don't count ;-)

Old December 28th 06, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rhonda

cybercat wrote:
"milk bone" wrote in message
ups.com...

SHE'S GOT 8 NIPPLES

you people told me cat had 6 nipples!

they got 8

any questions? lol

Are you serious?! I thought they only had 6!

Guess I am going to have to go on a nipple
counting expedition.

I think some are almost under the armpits.

Rhonda

Old December 29th 06, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Rhonda" wrote in message
cybercat wrote:
"milk bone" wrote in message
ups.com...

SHE'S GOT 8 NIPPLES

you people told me cat had 6 nipples!

they got 8

any questions? lol

Are you serious?! I thought they only had 6!

Guess I am going to have to go on a nipple
counting expedition.

I think some are almost under the armpits.

Well, I've got some piffed off kitties now, but they sure do have 8!

hahaha!

Old December 29th 06, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mlbriggs

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 19:05:08 -0500, cybercat wrote:

"Rhonda" wrote in message
cybercat wrote:
"milk bone" wrote in message
ups.com...

SHE'S GOT 8 NIPPLES

you people told me cat had 6 nipples!

they got 8

any questions? lol

Are you serious?! I thought they only had 6!

Guess I am going to have to go on a nipple
counting expedition.

I think some are almost under the armpits.

Well, I've got some piffed off kitties now, but they sure do have 8!

hahaha!

I had a lady friend who had a nipple in her armpit. She was the mother of
six children (one at a time). She told me the extra nipple produced milk
also. MLB

Old December 29th 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rhonda

mlbriggs wrote:

I had a lady friend who had a nipple in her armpit. She was the mother of
six children (one at a time). She told me the extra nipple produced milk
also. MLB

OMG, I almost just said "TMI," ha! But I want to know how she managed
after the kids were born, did she have to wear an armpit pad? Did it
make a mess every time she brought her arm down to her side?

Wowsers.

Rhonda

Old December 29th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Fri, 29 Dec 2006 01:35:49 GMT, Rhonda wrote:

OMG, I almost just said "TMI," ha! But I want to know how she managed
after the kids were born, did she have to wear an armpit pad? Did it
make a mess every time she brought her arm down to her side?

The vast majority of (human) auxilliary nipples are not functional, i.e.
they have no milk ducts attached. Most, in fact, are largely undelveloped
and are easily mistaken for moles.

If this woman's "third nipple" actually produced milk, she had a third
BREAST. This is extremely unusual.

--
Lynne