ping bookie

Old January 3rd 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Psychologist

Default ping bookie

personally I wish you and sheelagh would go back to showing your butts

did ya'll plan your entrance? or was that happenstance

Old January 3rd 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Cat Psychologist" wrote in message
ups.com...
personally I wish you and sheelagh would go back to showing your butts

did ya'll plan your entrance? or was that happenstance

They really are kind of like bookends, aren't they? In a way ....

Old January 3rd 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Cat Psychologist wrote:

personally I wish you and sheelagh would go back to showing your butts

Good evening Big B.

Now why would that be?

did ya'll plan your entrance? or was that happenstance

Happenstance I would believe,lol
S)

Old January 3rd 07, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

cybercat wrote:
"Cat Psychologist" wrote in message
ups.com...
personally I wish you and sheelagh would go back to showing your butts

Nah...I don't do angry anymore...Nice Is far nicer ...
did ya'll plan your entrance? or was that happenstance

Total happenstance, I assure you..Did you miss us?

They really are kind of like bookends, aren't they? In a way ....

Do you mean proping both ends up lol???
S)

Old January 3rd 07, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

Cat Psychologist wrote:
personally I wish you and sheelagh would go back to showing your butts

did ya'll plan your entrance? or was that happenstance

bless you! you missed me didn't you?

Old January 3rd 07, 09:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Psychologist

bookie wrote:

bless you! you missed me didn't you?

nodding my head

yeah, you seemed quiet, a little too quiet, it made me think you might
be up to no good?

im up lighting a second oil heater, you would call it a parafin heater,
but it's the same thing.
what a nice difference it makes, it's the differnce of HOT and just ok
in here.
I like it hot, I can always fan the door, or open the window a little
wider

I like a heater where you can back your iss up and warm your buns
i don't like these wimpy central heat units, you can' t find a warm
spot in the house

Happy new year

cp

Old January 3rd 07, 09:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

bookie wrote:
Cat Psychologist wrote:
personally I wish you and sheelagh would go back to showing your butts

did ya'll plan your entrance? or was that happenstance

bless you! you missed me didn't you?

Bookie

Of course he did lol .It is our quintessential sense of humour....
Or perhaps it is our droll witty sense of humour...?

Or possibly It because we stood upto that dual personality chap that
hasn't been taking his medication, forgot what bugger off means,lol
I can't say that I blame him either..He who shall not be named but
feels the need to be known for his wonderful name with the implication
that he skins bunny's...
Do have a look @ It's profile & topics.Mat suggested that I did, & I
can assure you that It is quite interesting.It certainly gave us a
laugh....
S;o)

It would seem that you were spot on about the medication, or the lack
of it in this instance

Of course he misses us, lol
S;o)

Old January 3rd 07, 09:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Cat Psychologist wrote:
bookie wrote:

bless you! you missed me didn't you?

nodding my head

He He,I thought you might be...you see we are quite good fun after
all,hey?

yeah, you seemed quiet, a little too quiet, it made me think you might
be up to no good?

I wa s up to no good lol,It just took some containing

im up lighting a second oil heater, you would call it a parafin heater,
but it's the same thing.

Is It very cold where you are ?
what a nice difference it makes, it's the differnce of HOT and just ok
in here.

Do the pussy cats like it too?

How are they btw? No more chuck ups I hope?

I like it hot, I can always fan the door, or open the window a little
wider

I like a heater where you can back your iss up and warm your buns
i don't like these wimpy central heat units, you can' t find a warm
spot in the house

Cats tend to like warm spots too.When I light the fire, all of the cats
seem to come out of their cubby holes, just so that they can lie on the
fire side rug, doing the dying fly in front of the fire.

He ,or she that comes first, gets prime place in front of it..
Mind you, If one of the logs starts spitting on it, they Jump out of
the way hastily, just in case one of the bits make it through the fire
gaurd lol
Happy new year

cp

Happy new year to you too
S;o)

Old January 3rd 07, 10:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Psychologist

sheelagh wrote:
Cat Psychologist wrote:

did ya'll plan your entrance? or was that happenstance

Happenstance I would believe,lol
S)

well your timing is good

hopefully you won't encounter any more... shall we say inconveniences,
yes

I also love reading about teen behavior, I love hearing what families
are up to

Ime ane olde blinde man, people laughe at me, but I always finde them
withe my cane
I can smelle their feare

far as "chatting", I can hang with the best of them, lol

you should see me swapping recipes on rec.food.cooking
I seen you post over there. lol

you're the perfect cat, just set out and do what you like

you and bookie are cats see

your tales and youth remind me of the broadway musical, Cats

A local high school put it on, they did an awesome job!
It was also the first time the play was liscensed to be
performed by other play-groups - Imagine that!

have you ever seen Murials Wedding?
that's what I picture with you and bookie

Have a nice day

cp

Old January 3rd 07, 02:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

Cat Psychologist wrote:
bookie wrote:

bless you! you missed me didn't you?

nodding my head

yeah, you seemed quiet, a little too quiet, it made me think you might
be up to no good?

im up lighting a second oil heater, you would call it a parafin heater,
but it's the same thing.
what a nice difference it makes, it's the differnce of HOT and just ok
in here.
I like it hot, I can always fan the door, or open the window a little
wider

I like a heater where you can back your iss up and warm your buns
i don't like these wimpy central heat units, you can' t find a warm
spot in the house

Happy new year

cp

I have not been well past couple of days, flu or something, and now
jessie has gone awol and i have to go out and we have no cat flap so i
cannot just got out and leave her locked out cos it looks like it is
going to rain any second and i am worried about her being locked out in
awful weather. mayeb she is hiding in a the bottom of a cupboard
somewhere.
make sure you are careful with those oil heaters, don't start a fire
and end up with singed kittens.

personally have radiators which jessie loves stretching out underneath,
anmd i can sit with my back leaning on them to get really warm. I am
considering gettign a radiator bed/hammock thing but i am wondering
whether cats really use them, any experience with them?

thank god christmas is over