BING

Old January 16th 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Werther's Original

Default BING

http://tinyurl.com/yzzfkc

fuzzy kitting vid. ch 63, range, 333.78 mghz
85deg long, 75 south.

Old January 16th 07, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Werther's Original" wrote in message
ups.com...

http://tinyurl.com/yzzfkc

fuzzy kitting vid. ch 63, range, 333.78 mghz
85deg long, 75 south.

Oh! They are so BIG!! What pretty, pretty kittings, Barry.
*Sigh* Tabbies and all black ones, too. What beauties.

Old January 16th 07, 06:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Werther's Original wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/yzzfkc

fuzzy kitting vid. ch 63, range, 333.78 mghz
85deg long, 75 south.

AAAWWWHHhhhh Cuddle's bless them)
That was lovely,

same as cyber,deep sigh & wishing loads.

I've got some in 2.5 weeks too, but mine will look like baby white mice
for @ least 2-3 weeks.

Goliath is HUGE Now;o)

Old January 16th 07, 11:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Werther's Original

cybercat wrote:

Oh! They are so BIG!! What pretty, pretty kittings, Barry.
*Sigh* Tabbies and all black ones, too. What beauties.

Thanks. I wish I had a better camera, I could capture more cute things
that kitterlings do.

The one closest to the camera is the largest kitterling. She's grey.
Sheelagh had named it Gracie, but it's a boy. (spoken like Forrest Gump
would say it).. it's a boy.

:\

Old January 16th 07, 12:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Werther's Original

sheelagh wrote:

same as cyber,deep sigh & wishing loads.

Thanks.. lol

I've got some in 2.5 weeks too, but mine will look like baby white mice
for @ least 2-3 weeks.

Goliath is HUGE Now;o)

Goliath is a girl, lol.

actually I'm not really sure what eeeny of them are.

Best wishes with yours. Hope you find homes for all of them. and me
too, hope I find homes for mine.

Old January 16th 07, 03:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Werther's Original wrote:
sheelagh wrote:

same as cyber,deep sigh & wishing loads.

Thanks.. lol

I've got some in 2.5 weeks too, but mine will look like baby white mice
for @ least 2-3 weeks.

Goliath is HUGE Now;o)

Goliath is a girl, lol.

actually I'm not really sure what eeeny of them are.

Best wishes with yours. Hope you find homes for all of them. and me
too, hope I find homes for mine.

The one closest to the camera is the largest kitterling. She's grey.
Sheelagh had named it Gracie, but it's a boy. (spoken like Forrest Gump

would say it).. it's a boy

ROFLOL
I guess your right, but, then again, I was naming them blind @ the
time, in my defense,lol...

Do you really think you might trouble finding home's for your kittens?

Over here, people charge around £60@ this time of year because it
isn't kitten season.Whilst kitten season is on, It is quite hard to
home them towards the end of our summer- But @ this time of year, you
can more or less name your price because there are hardly any around to
choose from, so your little lot would go off like helium!!Especially
the taby's & grey one..
Actually even the black one's would come to think of it"o"

I find it sad that you have so many of the kittens on your side of the
pond that no one seems to want them...
I am most definately "not" telling you that we *Dont* have the same
problem, but I would say that it is more a seasonal problem that a year
round one I guess.

I hope that you do find really nice homes for therm all too.I think
that I should be ok, cuz I have already started inteviewing people for
her llitter.I try to ensure that by the time the kitty's are born, that
I know where they will be going to.It also gives them plenty of time to
show themselve's up in their true colours too...I mean the new
prospective mum's and dad's...
(If they are going stuff up, I would rather know before they have one
if you know what I mean?)
I will let you see the little bobby's as we fondly refer to them as.

This year is a bit different cuz we have 2extra cats here whilst Belle
had her babe's.I am a little worride about how they are going to react
to her having her litter & also whether they will take any notice of
them.

Did your other cat take any notice of mum when she had her kittens, or
did she blank them all?
Looks like they are goiung to have to trade name's then?The kitty's I
mean,lol?!!Mind you, I think people would wander what qas up with *You*
if you did that tee,hee?!!
S;o)

Ps:Thanx so much for the wonderful pic's, We have all beennlooking at
them here;all &of us & we luv em lot's m8