git r done

Old February 1st 07, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Jesus take the wheel

Default git r done

http://tinyurl.com/3388n3

(cat bath hell)

have we done this yet?

I gave up on cat baths when I met Jupiter.

Ill wait till I get the money and let the pros do it.
that includes nail trimming.

Old February 1st 07, 05:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

I like to take some of those a@@hole that replied to that video and give
them something to scream about. Plus those scum bags are laughing at their
cats distress. F@cking pieces of Sh@t

People sometimes really f@cking suck

oups.com...

Old February 1st 07, 01:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 1 Feb, 05:14, "Matthew" wrote:
I like to take some of those a@@hole that replied to that video and give
them something to scream about. Plus those scum bags are laughing at their
cats distress. F@cking pieces of Sh@t

People sometimes really f@cking suck

"Jesus take the wheel" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

http://tinyurl.com/3388n3

(cat bath hell)

have we done this yet?

I gave up on cat baths when I met Jupiter.

Ill wait till I get the money and let the pros do it.
that includes nail trimming.- Hide quoted text -

you must have missed the recent posting about it, someone, can't
remember who, put up the link too, and put forward idea of contacting
your version of the RSPCA or humane society, I think one of these
societies is now investigating it thank god.

I did look at it, and the distress the cat is going through is just
heart breaking to watch, anyone who thinks it is funny is obviously
sick in the head, and i would gladly break their legs if I caught up
with them.

there is no need for this, the only time I ever wash my cat is when
she comes in with mucky paws, or there is some mud on her tummy form
when she crawls undder the back fence to get to next door's garden,
and then it is just a quick wipe with a damp towel. I certainly would
not immerse her fully in water.

i have to admit though that i have never clipped a cats claws, which
is probably wrong of me, but i am very worried will clip too far and
hurt her, I leave it to the vet, what a coward eh?
bookie

Old February 1st 07, 01:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Pijewlchio

"bookie" wrote in message
oups.com...

there is no need for this, the only time I ever wash my cat is when
she comes in with mucky paws, or there is some mud on her tummy form
when she crawls undder the back fence to get to next door's garden,
and then it is just a quick wipe with a damp towel. I certainly would
not immerse her fully in water.

That's right.
I used to bathe a cat all the time. He loved it, he would cry to get in the
shower with me.
I learned to wear my shorts into the shower, hold him on my chest
He just liked the water running down his back.

During those days it was very hot outside, and he loved being outdoors

i have to admit though that i have never clipped a cats claws, which
is probably wrong of me, but i am very worried will clip too far and
hurt her, I leave it to the vet, what a coward eh?
bookie

Me either. No, you're not a coward, it takes a focused eye, a steady hand,
etc...

I DON'T GET PAID ENOUGH TO CLIP THEIR CLAWS.

Someone was telling me just snip the tips... which leaves plenty of distance
away from the quick.
Reuben sharpens the hell out of his on my bath carpet.

Old February 1st 07, 02:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stick Waver

Jesus take the wheel wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3388n3

(cat bath hell)

have we done this yet?

I gave up on cat baths when I met Jupiter.

Ill wait till I get the money and let the pros do it.
that includes nail trimming.

Posted on 1/26/07:

PROOF WE SUCK AS A SPECIES

Please show your outrage re the following sickening example of cruelty
by contacting PETA and the ASPCA at and

http://youtube.com/watch?v=15bwhVxw-Bg

Remember to include the above URL for this video.
Old February 1st 07, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Pijewlchio" wrote :

Reuben sharpens the hell out of his on my bath carpet.

YOU NAMED THE BABY BOY??

Old February 1st 07, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Pijewlchio

"cybercat" wrote in message
YOU NAMED THE BABY BOY??

Well of course I did. 2 years ago when I got him.

Hi.

Ill try to post pics, I have to get my scanner working.

What kind of cats do you have cybercat

Old February 1st 07, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Pijewlchio" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message
YOU NAMED THE BABY BOY??

Well of course I did. 2 years ago when I got him.

I'm confused. I never heard of Reubin before.

Old February 2nd 07, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 1 Feb, 13:21, "bookie" wrote:
On 1 Feb, 05:14, "Matthew" wrote:

[...]

bookie- Hide quoted text -

I am not entirely sure about this Bookie, but I don't think you need
to.
Emily will do it herself whilst walking and using anything that she
can find outside to have a good scratch & sharpen her claws on thingds
such as tree trunks and any other interesting that she can find..
S;o)

Old February 2nd 07, 05:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Jesus take the wheel

On Feb 2, 10:33 am, "sheelagh" wrote:
On 1 Feb, 13:21, "bookie" wrote:

On 1 Feb, 05:14, "Matthew" wrote:

[...]