I wonder if my cats know I'm blind

Old February 6th 07, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Maverick

Default I wonder if my cats know I'm blind

I keep stepping on them.

poor things

Old February 6th 07, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Maverick

On Feb 5, 7:17 pm, "Maverick" wrote:
I keep stepping on them.

poor things

Kill File update, it's me, bigbadbarry

this will be my new email, please update your killfiles.

Thanks

Old February 6th 07, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Maverick" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 5, 7:17 pm, "Maverick" wrote:
I keep stepping on them.

poor things

Kill File update, it's me, bigbadbarry

this will be my new email, please update your killfiles.

Thanks

TROLL ALERT!!!!

Old February 6th 07, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Go Daddy

On Feb 5, 8:07 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Maverick" wrote in message

TROLL ALERT!!!!

Don't get your panties in a wad little sister.

I'm going to start charging. WHAT you thought you could just sit back
and laugh?

NOBODY RIDES FOR FREE

Old February 6th 07, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barnabas Collins

On 5 Feb 2007 16:17:09 -0800, "Maverick"
wrote:

I keep stepping on them.

poor things

Well i'm not blind but my cats are experts at getting under foot.
Old February 6th 07, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Go Daddy

wrote:

I keep stepping on them.

poor things

Well i'm not blind but my cats are experts at getting under foot.

you sure the cats not blind?
just kidding

yes they do, reason? they've never been stepped on real bad.

My Lucy is extremely careful not to get stepped on.

Good thing you know..

Listen.. a friend told me about a news story they watched on tv

Seems a man or woman stepped on their little doggie and broke it's
back...
dog lived.. pulls himself around on a set of wheels. so sad.

but think if the man/woman had tried to dodge the dog, turned their
heel and split their skull on the corner of the counter.
(Right in the middle of their only sons wedding)

Suppose the owner was carrying say.. 5 gallons of kerosene...
slipped.. dumped kerosene all over the carpet..
the gas stove picked up the fumes and KABOOM

yes, that's a stretch but not according to Murphy