cold weather bonus

Old February 6th 07, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

Default cold weather bonus

Right now I am sitting in bed with a dog snoring on my right, Levi cuddled
on my tummy, and Rudy laying across my legs. They love to share body heat.

Heaven!

--
Lynne
Old February 6th 07, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Pijewlchio

"Lynne" wrote in
Right now I am sitting in bed with a dog snoring on my right, Levi cuddled
on my tummy, and Rudy laying across my legs. They love to share body

heat.

Heaven!

Wouldn't you rather have a hairy man?

Old February 6th 07, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Pijewlchio" wrote in message

"Lynne" wrote in
Right now I am sitting in bed with a dog snoring on my right, Levi
cuddled
on my tummy, and Rudy laying across my legs. They love to share body

heat.

Heaven!

Wouldn't you rather have a hairy man?

hahaha!

I bet not!

Old February 6th 07, 01:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Tue, 06 Feb 2007 03:20:57 GMT, "Pijewlchio"
wrote:

Wouldn't you rather have a hairy man?

I have one of those, too!

--
Lynne
Old February 6th 07, 01:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Tue, 06 Feb 2007 04:07:32 GMT, "cybercat" wrote:

I bet not!

I definitely prefer the 4 legged varieties most of the time. ;-)

--
Lynne
Old February 6th 07, 02:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 6 Feb, 02:20, Lynne wrote:
Right now I am sitting in bed with a dog snoring on my right, Levi cuddled
on my tummy, and Rudy laying across my legs. They love to share body heat.

Heaven!

--
Lynne

who needs an electric blanket when you have those to keep you warm?
bless them

levi still doing ok? little furry rascal

Old February 6th 07, 02:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 6 Feb, 14:37, "bookie" wrote:
On 6 Feb, 02:20, Lynne wrote:

Right now I am sitting in bed with a dog snoring on my right, Levi cuddled
on my tummy, and Rudy laying across my legs. They love to share body heat.

Heaven!

--
Lynne

who needs an electric blanket when you have those to keep you warm?
bless them

levi still doing ok? little furry rascal

Life sounds utter bliss there
s;o)

Old February 8th 07, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 6 Feb, 14:53, "sheelagh" wrote:
On 6 Feb, 14:37, "bookie" wrote:

On 6 Feb, 02:20, Lynne wrote:

Right now I am sitting in bed with a dog snoring on my right, Levi cuddled
on my tummy, and Rudy laying across my legs. They love to share body heat.

Heaven!

--
Lynne

who needs an electric blanket when you have those to keep you warm?
bless them

Levi still doing OK? little furry rascal

Life sounds utter bliss there
s;o)

On the bright side Bookie, it looks like an all win situation over
here tomorrow, especially for you...

We have to listen to local radio to find out whether the school is
going to bother opening at all because of the Snow blizzards due
tonight.
You can sit at home grinning your head off thinking of me, thinking of
you, and green with envy too...

I get the kids all day, whilst you put your feet up doing a Lynne,
lol!!
Lucky old you;o)

I am just praying that the vet gets to work because my little Lilly
has been kept in as an in-patient tonight @ the vet surgery.

She is ever so poorly, I miss her & I could cry just thinking about
her there all alone...

She had a full panel of bloods done today & has a raised white count &
a temperature of 102
Her anal sacks are secreting yuck & we are looking at spaying
tomorrow.
She couldn't do it the other day because she was called out to an
emergency

Tomorrow is decision day
( If... she gets there, that worries me as well)

On a brighter note my kittens are doing well and so is mummy -she is
doing a brilliant job of it..
..
Lynne, is Levis still sucking that lip of "his", lol;o)
I hope that he back to normal now?
thinking of you both,
S;o)

Old February 8th 07, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Thu, 08 Feb 2007 01:01:55 GMT, "sheelagh"
wrote:

I am just praying that the vet gets to work because my little Lilly
has been kept in as an in-patient tonight @ the vet surgery.

She is ever so poorly, I miss her & I could cry just thinking about
her there all alone...

She had a full panel of bloods done today & has a raised white count &
a temperature of 102
Her anal sacks are secreting yuck & we are looking at spaying
tomorrow.
She couldn't do it the other day because she was called out to an
emergency

What happened to Lilly? Is she sick?? You should spay her until she's
better, Sheelagh!!

Tomorrow is decision day
( If... she gets there, that worries me as well)

Is someone getting there to look after Lilly and the other animals??

On a brighter note my kittens are doing well and so is mummy -she is
doing a brilliant job of it..

That's wonderful! Have you posted any new photos?

Lynne, is Levis still sucking that lip of "his", lol;o)
I hope that he back to normal now?
thinking of you both,

Levi is the picture of perfect health, and he *still* loves his lip! I
had a brutally long day today and when I got home he was at the door to
greet me with the dog and Rudy. Now my dog is mad at me becaause I
grabbed Levi, took him in the bedroom, shut the door and snuggled up with
him for a nap (after his lip fix). I knew my dog would be hopping all
over the place since I was gone all day (but she wasn't alone). Levi's
such a snuggler that I find it hard to sleep without him when I travel.
I guess we're both spoiled.

In funny other stories, Rudy likes to sleep on my legs. Last night he
slept on my dog's legs, though. Roxy (the dog), who was under the down
comforter, was a little shocked when he first sprawled across them, but
they both just dozed off and slept that way all night long. Hehe.

Soon we're adding a puppy to this mix, so that will be interesting!

--
Lynne
Old February 8th 07, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Thu, 08 Feb 2007 01:49:42 GMT, Lynne
wrote:

You should spay her until she's
better, Sheelagh!!

er, you should NOT spay her until she's better, that is.

--
Lynne