bull**** sheelagh - Something about Barry

Old February 6th 07, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Pijewlchio

Default bull**** sheelagh - Something about Barry

surprise

it's me Barry

lol

I don't believe you dear

I think you quit breeding for reasons other than stated

prolly not omaking much money
prollyneeding freindship promised here.

It matters not, just want you to be honest

what knd of friend would I be if I was not honest about what im hearing.

You're not being totally honest, and I for one, am MAN ENOUGH TO KNOW THE
TRUTH

WHATS IT GONNA BE?

And how do you afford to nueuter the males when you're on welfare?

splain that one!

OR goto jail for lying about your income?
nah, none of my business..

just don't lie to me.

funny though, you jumped me as me, you jumped me as pijewlchio

Something about Barry

Old February 6th 07, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Go Daddy

On Feb 6, 1:29 pm, "Pijewlchio" wrote:
surprise

it's me Barry

lol

I don't believe you dear

I think you quit breeding for reasons other than stated

prolly not omaking much money
prollyneeding freindship promised here.

It matters not, just want you to be honest

what knd of friend would I be if I was not honest about what im hearing.

You're not being totally honest, and I for one, am MAN ENOUGH TO KNOW THE
TRUTH

WHATS IT GONNA BE?

And how do you afford to nueuter the males when you're on welfare?

splain that one!

OR goto jail for lying about your income?
nah, none of my business..

just don't lie to me.

funny though, you jumped me as me, you jumped me as pijewlchio

Something about Barry

It don't matter.

don't get hypertensive and defensive

You don't have to reply or even like me no more

My point is, you're story doesn't add up.

Here's what I am hearing, and just remember, there's nothing but home
folk here.
Nobody has bashed you cept that one troll cross dresser dude...

but look...

we are family here, how can I live with myself and not call you on
this.

I don't know what to believe

you say you can't afford neuter

yet here you turn around and drop all this money on surgeries

you "do the right thing" I mean...

you must think bigbad just got off the bus with a watermelon under his
arm

before you flame me, go look in the mirror and ask yourself, are you
true enough to be honest...

only you know this...

thing is... I want you to be happy, how can you be happy when you're
potentially living under pretense here.

see...

well...

Ill get flamed for starting something up, but I haven't been to bed in
weeks... nothing to speak of...
and well..IM A FLAMING ASSHOLE TODAY I CAN'T HELP IT

Im TIRED GODDAMIT I NEED TO GOTO BED

YOU HAVE TO BE HONEST

DONT YOU DARE BOLSTER ANY MORE LIES

JUST TELL THE WHOLE DAMN TRUTH

even if the truth is...

I wanted group approval, so I pretended to do this and that... lol

YOU ASSHOLE!

I owe you that for flaming me when you first got here.

and bookie and kiss my ass too

im not sure you're two different people.

if you are the same people, then I tip my hat cause...

but nobody pulls the wool on bigbad
i calls it like i sees it Sheelagh

I just want the truth because I want real people to engage with,
that's all.

nobody cares what the truth is... but people deserve the truth

What's the truth Sheelagh?

Your'e gonna thank me for helping you get set free.

Old February 7th 07, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Demon Chunky Style

On Feb 6, 1:52 pm, "Go Daddy" wrote:
[...]

Your'e gonna thank me for helping you get set free.- Hide quoted text -

Gp beat your cats some more, Parrish. Get out some of that sexual
frustration.

Old February 7th 07, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 6 Feb, 18:52, "Go Daddy" wrote:
On Feb 6, 1:29 pm, "Pijewlchio" wrote:

surprise

it's me Barry

lol

I figured that one lol)]

I don't believe you dear

You will...
I think you quit breeding for reasons other than stated

Very true, there were loads of reasons, but guilt was a major factor.
It was also the money, the time & It didn't feel right either.
prolly not omaking much money
prollyneeding freindship promised here.

Nah!
It matters not, just want you to be honest

what knd of friend would I be if I was not honest about what im hearing.

You wouldn't be, but then again, what kind of friend would ask you
that in front of the whole world?

I forgive you though, one of us has to be gracious, hey?

You're not being totally honest, and I for one, am MAN ENOUGH TO KNOW THE
TRUTH

WHATS IT GONNA BE?

And how do you afford to neuter the males when you're on welfare?

Our welfare is very different to yours I think.We don't get food
stamps(yet!)
splain that one!

It has more to do with why we are on it, than what we get.
Because Paul broke his back at work, he gets industrial injuries
benefit, disability living allowance, income support, mobility
allowance, & I get a carer's allowance, chiod benefit, & disability
living allowance for jack too cuz her was born 26/40 weeks instead of
40/40 weeks, so he has some problems-Dla is not means tested either.
Paul also got a settlement figure from where he used to work cuz he
was given an instruction, but told his foreman that he wasn't
qualified the job in front of other fellow work mates, & broke his
back doing it, so compensation there(Pittence when you look @ what he
has lost though)
So, although not rich, not destitute either,
OR goto jail for lying about your income?
nah, none of my business..

for me to know and you to find out, but not here, I assure you
just don't lie to me.

I don't;o)
funny though, you jumped me as me, you jumped me as pijewlchio

Something about Barry

True, it wasn't what you said, more how you said it!!
It don't matter.

don't get hypertensive and defensive

why would I?

You don't have to reply or even like me no more

Well..I have)
My point is, you're story doesn't add up.

Here's what I am hearing, and just remember, there's nothing but home
folk here.
Nobody has bashed you cept that one troll cross dresser dude...

I noticed the troll hoof marks around, do you?
but look...

we are family here, how can I live with myself and not call you on
this.

I don't know what to believe

you say you can't afford neuter

I cant remember that...?
yet here you turn around and drop all this money on surgeries

savings, income & cat protection league who pay 1/2 the cost if you
receive benefits
you "do the right thing" I mean...

you must think bigbad just got off the bus with a watermelon under his
arm

Only tonight, not normally!
before you flame me, go look in the mirror and ask yourself, are you
true enough to be honest...

I am;o)
only you know this...

thing is... I want you to be happy, how can you be happy when you're
potentially living under pretense here.

see...

well...

I am trying to post this for the 3rd time so getting a bit fed up with
all the typing ..but, the answer is, there is no pretense here, you
should come and meet us you know!
Ill get flamed for starting something up, but I haven't been to bed in
weeks... nothing to speak of...
and well..IM A FLAMING ASSHOLE TODAY I CAN'T HELP IT

WELL GO TO BLOODY BED THEN..?!!!
I'm TIRED GODDAMIT I NEED TO GOTO BED

YOU HAVE TO BE HONEST

DONT YOU DARE BOLSTER ANY MORE LIES

JUST TELL THE WHOLE DAMN TRUTH

ROFLOL
even if the truth is...

I wanted group approval, so I pretended to do this and that... lol

I prefer physical friends, but there are some nice people here...
Why do you come here?
I guess it is for the same reasons as me- we talk cat,lol ;o)
YOU ASSHOLE!

I owe you that for flaming me when you first got here.

Well...after what I read here tonight, we are on evens now, wouldn't
you say???!!

and bookie and kiss my ass too

Now that is out of order, You are going to have to say sorry for that
one you know!!

I'm not sure you're two different people.

Of course we bloody are, silly!!!!
if you are the same people, then I tip my hat cause...

but nobody pulls the wool on bigbad
i calls it like i sees it Sheelagh

I just want the truth because I want real people to engage with,
that's all.

nobody cares what the truth is... but people deserve the truth

What's the truth Sheelagh?

I am tiered, & got to take poor Lilly back i the am to vets, so will
post more about this then, OK Big Bear?
Your'e gonna thank me for helping you get set free.- Hide quoted text -

S;o)

Old February 7th 07, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Go Daddy

On Feb 6, 10:43 pm, "sheelagh" wrote:

I am tiered, & got to take poor Lilly back i the am to vets, so will
post more about this then, OK Big Bear? Your'e gonna thank me for helping you get set free.- Hide quoted text -

S;o)

I believe you. I had to know.

I agree... some things don't need to posted to Usenet, yes I stepped
over the line some, I apologize.

nooo, I don't need bookie kissing my ass.

Thanks for the encouragement.

You felt bad for breeding cats? You felt bad before you came here?
That's not a loaded question, I need to read your reply again.

I'm also trying to condense the sequence of events with you, I'm
trying to put real events with a real person I think.

I checked into Online Law School today. You can actually become an
attorney over the internet. I mean.. all you have to do is pass the
bar. I don't think it's easy at all, I'm just saying, wow.

Don't lose your ferver for the things you talked about doing. I'm
sorry about Paul, that's awful! WOW, I've had people I care about go
through severe personal injury, it changes you, and you're never the
same. (it's not good or bad.. depends on how one handles changes)

You still going to get involved in a paid animal/cat rescue effort? If
that's what you want, then I hope so.

Barry

Old February 7th 07, 01:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

I am tiered, & got to take poor Lilly back i the am to vets, so will
post more about this then, OK Big Bear? Your'e gonna thank me for helping you get set free.- Hide quoted text -

S;o)

I believe you. I had to know.

Thank goodness for that.
You know, maybe you should get a job in homicide as the intervewing
detective.. Your damned good @ this & I'm sure that you would clear
out the crime rate in 3months..every damned case too

I agree... some things don't need to posted to Usenet, yes I stepped
over the line some, I apologize.

That's OK, I understand.
I can see why you questioned me..

I got over caring about what other people think of me a loooong time
ago.
Think about it? I was illeterate & a mother too.
Those two things don't mix very well!

OTOH, It does matter what your freind's think about you, doesn't it?
It matters because you care about them.

nooo, I don't need bookie kissing my ass.

Well, she might flame your ass, don't say I didn't warn you

Thanks for the encouragement.

Thats OK too..LOL

You felt bad for breeding cats?

Initially I didn't feel guilty for breeding cats at all.
In fact it was my life ambition, my dream if you like.
There were plenty of good times, & there were some bad ones too. No
one enjoys dealing with dead kitty situations, do they?
I had one kitten that I hand reared for six whole weeks, then suddenly
he died in a matter of a few minutes. That was shocking & it hurt...

You felt bad before you came here?

No, not even slightly.
I lulled myself into beleiveing that I was doing my bit for all of
community kitties, then I was helping out @ the cat protection, & the
local shelter too..so you can see how I reached that false sense of
security, can't you?

It was after I came here looking for help with Tiggy, my Birman tabby
with the ring worm problem.
& I sat back & started reading...
Funny (not lol, more curious), really, cuz it was you that started the
chain of events to be honest.
I flamed your ass good and proper, & I couldn't beleive it when
everyone wentahhemm,
"It's not that we agree" ....

"It's more that we think your in the wrong".

"perhaps you would fit in better somewhere else".

Hell, you have no idea how that shocked me, Seriously..!!!
That made me start thinking, I mean SERIOUSLY THINKING....
I who art holier than though, I think would be the best way to
describe it...
So being the stubborn ass that I am, I started to do a bit more
reading and a little less commenting..& I suddenly started to see a
pattern emerging...Cats get killed cuz no one wants them??????

I was utterly shocked, we/ I must live in a very sheltered world over
here cuz they don't do that @ my shelter, & they certainly don't do it
@ the cat protection league unless the cat is in dire trouble anyway..
Then the photos started rolling, & the comments too.. & it made me
realise that what I am doing is WRONG, however much I dress it up.
I didn't enjoy facing it, or dealing with it.
I invested quite a bit of money in my breeding stock, & I wasn't sure
if I really wanted to give it up either..There was so much to
consider, & it wasn't an easy decision to make.
I hate admitting that I am wrong, but if I am, then I do....
So you see, there were lots of things to think about..
No It didn't pay very well, you can't ever go away because the cats
don't turn off whilst you spend 2 weeks in Spain, When it's cold you
still have to go out there and make sure that the pussy cats are fine,
& the vet bills are humongus sometimes & when your sick, no one else
can deal with the cats, you have to- I had the kids feelings to
consider too..
So It was a well thought decision & when i saw the photo that Phil
posted, It made me cry.. I don't mind admitting it!!

That's not a loaded question, I need to read your reply again.

No need the answer is here...

I'm also trying to condense the sequence of events with you, I'm
trying to put real events with a real person I think.

Well, I hope that this helps you. I'm no hero, I make huge mistakes, &
my mouth is four foot in front of my brain,
(so my sweet mother told me,lol!!)

*I just want to be happy with me*
You can try & fool others, but you can't fool yourself, & who wants to
live a lie anyway?

I checked into Online Law School today. You can actually become an
attorney over the internet. I mean.. all you have to do is pass the
bar. I don't think it's easy at all, I'm just saying, wow.

Wow too..I don't think I could do that though.

I am trying to stick with the original plan, because in my mind, it is
achievable & it is not insurmountable either.

Don't lose your ferver for the things you talked about doing.

I am certainly going to try. I have until September to prepare for it.
By prepare, I mean get myself psyched up for it confidence wise (It is
a big thing for me when you consider I have never taken anyt exam in
my life other thasn my driving test...)

I'm
sorry about Paul, that's awful! WOW, I've had people I care about go
through severe personal injury, it changes you, and you're never the
same. (it's not good or bad.. depends on how one handles changes)

Not very well to start with;o(

You never spoke a truer statement there!
It took us two years to get him walking again, then the Doctors
discovered that he had something else wrong, called Degenerative
spinal stenosis ..
Just when we thought things were getting back to near normal, he had a
heart attack, 3 in total, but now he is over them & had a tripe by
pass done. Straight after that, he went & fell over & did another two
vertibrea & ended up in a wheel chair.
I think that anyone who goes through that, you have to feel for.
Again, OTOH..It was hard for the kids and I as well. It was certainly
no picnic in the park!
We just *had to adapt*
Currently he is 1/2 & 1/2. The heart is much better, but he doesn't
get around anymore, It is 80% in a wheel chair..It's not the end of
the world, but it can be depressing at times.
You just have to be possitive

You still going to get involved in a paid animal/cat rescue effort? If
that's what you want, then I hope so.

I have never stopped Bear. I do Thursdays at the shelter.
What ever they need me to do, but mainly sh*t shovleling, emptying cat
litters, feeding the cats,holding and shaking money collection boxes
in front of people, guided tours, talking to adopting new parents
about the cat they would like, & a lot of reading upon the cats too.
(so that I can tell them a little about their new cat).
I am fairly certain it is exactly what I want.
We were talking about this last night actually.

If I am going to work for them, I would like to help in an are that I
do have a bit of experience in , which is pregnant mothers, & litters
of kittens..even hand rears if they really need me to & they want me
to of course!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a foot note, I have taken Lilly in to the vets this morning, & she
is having a full panel of bloods done, being observed & I have signed
the consent form to spay her if they feel that it would be best done
today.

Her anal sacks are secreeting a nasty mess with some blood in it..I
must be feeling overly emotional because I cried when I left her
there;I dont't usually cry, but It hurt leaving her there today. I do
have to admit that she is my baby.
I think you understand, don't you?
Barry

Old February 7th 07, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Go Daddy

On Feb 7, 8:42 am, "sheelagh" wrote:

I believe you. I had to know.

Thank goodness for that.
You know, maybe you should get a job in homicide as the intervewing
detective.. Your damned good @ this & I'm sure that you would clear
out the crime rate in 3months..every damned case too

I'm only good out of the gate see... see how wrong I was?
BUT see all the glorious info I have extracted? I think I am more of a
diplomat.
Bringing people to a place of agreement... finalizing, resolving
things.

Even if it means war, at least the parties know where the others
stand.
I think I'm good at getting the truth, not necessarily putting a
puzzle together.

Well, she might flame your ass, don't say I didn't warn you

I'm a big guy, let's see if she even caught it or read it, could be
she never even heard me tell her to kiss my ass.

I HOPE BOOKIE DIDN'T HEAR ME TELL HER TO KISS MY PATOOTIE

[...]

I didn't see that, I read posts to you, but didn't get that feeling,
maybe it WAS a little of both. You was already leaning that way
(feeling bad about it).. and it was easier for you to pick up on
general consensus... it doesn't matter.

Hell, you have no idea how that shocked me, Seriously..!!!
That made me start thinking, I mean SERIOUSLY THINKING....
I who art holier than though, I think would be the best way to
describe it...
So being the stubborn ass that I am, I started to do a bit more
reading and a little less commenting..& I suddenly started to see a
pattern emerging...Cats get killed cuz no one wants them??????

That is the root I suppose, but realistically, cats are a full time
committment/job.
Not everyone has what it takes to properly care for a cat. I mean
sure.. some food and water and love.. but.. it does take a life
changing adjustment to host cats.

One cat is not so bad, but 2 or more? Therein lies all sorts of
potentials for difficulties.

Instead of working for a shelter or rescue for money, why not Raise
money for educating people on the subject, you could start a not for
profit org, and raise money for educating people. Maybe more later if
that interests you.

I know a woman who raises over a million dollars a year for a womens
home.
She writes grants, she knows who is giving money for her cause, and
she puts a nice package on their desk.

I was utterly shocked, we/ I must live in a very sheltered world over
here cuz they don't do that @ my shelter,

You mean put them to sleep? That's not surprising, I think practice
varies from culture to culture. Some cultures raise them for fur.

I figure there are some logical reasons why your shelters are no kill.

I'm also trying to condense the sequence of events with you...

*I just want to be happy with me*
You can try & fool others, but you can't fool yourself, & who wants to
live a lie anyway?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a foot note, I have taken Lilly in to the vets this morning, & she
is having a full panel of bloods done, being observed & I have signed
the consent form to spay her if they feel that it would be best done
today.

Her anal sacks are secreeting a nasty mess with some blood in it..I
must be feeling overly emotional because I cried when I left her
there;I dont't usually cry, but It hurt leaving her there today. I do
have to admit that she is my baby.
I think you understand, don't you?

Let us know what happened

Barry

Who's Barry and the Cat on the RFC site? Ace Berserker Cat health & behaviour 5 January 18th 07 12:57 AM
Barry Burton Enfilade Cat anecdotes 5 January 17th 06 05:12 AM
BULLSHIT whitershadeofpale Cat health & behaviour 27 July 17th 05 01:46 PM