Nick Andrews Nick Andrews (814) 456-0095 915 E 37th St,Erie, PA 16504

Old February 7th 07, 11:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Go Daddy

Default Nick Andrews Nick Andrews (814) 456-0095 915 E 37th St,Erie, PA 16504

Nick Andrews (814) 456-0095 915 E 37th St,Erie, PA 16504

phone is disconnected, just tried to call fat ass

Old February 8th 07, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 7 Feb, 11:25, "Go Daddy" wrote:
Nick Andrews (814) 456-0095 915 E 37th St,Erie, PA 16504

phone is disconnected, just tried to call fat ass

Sheelagh grins cuz she can picture the glee on go daddy's face
How many names has this troll got?
I googled him & all it did was confirm my suspicions:Pot, kettle,
black.
you know what, it came to me a few minutes ago...
You know the lyrics of the song that goes
"All the young dudes spreading the news...."
Who the hell sang it?

I can't even call it a dude, cuz a dude is a male, isn't it?

You must forgive me, it isn't a name that the kids have got hold of &
established in every day conversation.

My boys latest one is "Beast", for anything they think is cool...now
where the hell did that one come from...?
The lyrics are doing my head in cuz I cant remember who it was...?!!

Aside from that, how the hell are those kittens?
S;o)

Old February 8th 07, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry beats his cats

On Feb 7, 6:25 am, "Go Daddy" wrote:
Nick Andrews (814) 456-0095 915 E 37th St,Erie, PA 16504

phone is disconnected, just tried to call fat ass

Uhhh... is this supposed to be me, too?

No worries -- I'll be sure to pass along your ISP info to whoever
lives at this address, tho.

Swing and a miss -- strike three!

Old February 8th 07, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cheryl

On Wed 07 Feb 2007 07:35:23p, sheelagh wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav news:1170894923.218802.161610
@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com:

You know the lyrics of the song that goes
"All the young dudes spreading the news...."
Who the hell sang it?

Damn you Sheelagh for the ear worm. LOL My first thought was The
Kinks but a quick google says Mott the Hoople, but written by David
Bowie.

--
Cheryl
Old February 8th 07, 03:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Go Daddy

On Feb 7, 8:29 pm, "Barry beats his cats"
wrote:

Uhhh... is this supposed to be me, too?

No sherlock it's your mommies house.
Didn't you ever leave home? whew

No worries -- I'll be sure to pass along your ISP info to whoever
lives at this address, tho.

Swing and a miss -- strike three!

kiss bookies ass, not mine you idiot!

Old February 8th 07, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Go Daddy

On Feb 7, 7:35 pm, "sheelagh" wrote:

Aside from that, how the hell are those kittens?
S;o)

Yeah enough about us, lol..

Kittens are great now that I got more can food.

who woulda thought can food could modify behavior.
What a secret weapon.

There is only 3 left now. The large grey one went to a nice home with
children.
(crackhouse with boloney strings laying in the yard)... lmao

Old February 8th 07, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry beats his cats

wrote:

Uhhh... is this supposed to be me, too?

No sherlock it's your mommies house.
Didn't you ever leave home? whew

No worries -- I'll be sure to pass along your ISP info to whoever
lives at this address, tho.

Swing and a miss -- strike three!

kiss bookies ass, not mine you idiot!

Tell it to your ISP. Buh bye, dickhead.

Old February 8th 07, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Go Daddy

On Feb 7, 10:55 pm, "Barry beats his cats"
wrote:

Tell it to your ISP. Buh bye, dickhead.

Barry jumps off the see saw and lets fat ass slam to the ground

What's wrong, meals on wheels show up late today?

Old February 8th 07, 02:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Thanks Cheryl, I knew someone would know!!
I am certain that you are right too.
Sorry for the earwig thingy lol, I know how AGGRIVATING It can be
Lol)
Aside from that, how the hell are those kittens?
S;o)

Yeah enough about us, lol..

Kittens are great now that I got more can food.

who woulda thought can food could modify behavior.
What a secret weapon.

The kittens it would seem...?
There is only 3 left now. The large grey one went to a nice home with
children.
(crackhouse with boloney strings laying in the yard)... lmao

now you deserve a smacking, "who" told you you could home MY KITTEN
Gracie @ a Crack house...?!!!

Lmao, I have to cuz if I thought you meant that for one moment, I
would have to WHOOOOOP your assgrinning with a death mask

I am glad that you found good homes for them. Kids love kitty's &
don't forget to educate the parents too,ok?
S;o)

Old February 8th 07, 02:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

wrote:

Uhhh... is this supposed to be me, too?

No Sherlock it's your mommies house.
Didn't you ever leave home? whew

No worries -- I'll be sure to pass along your ISP info to whoever
lives at this address, tho.

Swing and a miss -- strike three!

kiss bookies ass, not mine you idiot!

NO ONE knows better than me how offensive this particular troll can be
(my, he must be one unhappy lonely insecure, fat ass...), but you are
either going to have to go in for the kill & do his fat backside, or
ignore him whatever he throws at you.
Having had it done to me, I know how hard it is to ignore his verbal
diarrhea, especially when you know it is utter Bulls**t ...
He just is not worth it, & most people know what a sado he is, so they
laugh when they read what he posts..I must stress that I mean LAUGHING
AT HIM NOT WITH HIM...
He gets a kernel of truth & manipulates it...
I think my last encounter with him was on your postsucker
THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS I WAS ILLETERATE A FEW YEARS AGO, So why he
feels the need to keep telling everyone, I have no idea..
Perhaps he likes reading his own posts?
I guess a psychiatrist could tell you, but WHO CARES????
Just keep that bunny in the boiling pot, or get him arrested...but for
gods sake ignore it..
He's taking too much cat time up here.I should l know cuz I fell for
it as well...
DONT FEED THE TROLL,ok?
S.