[#116471356] A Blessing found for Daytona Beach Florida

Old February 22nd 07, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2Barter.net

Default [#116471356] A Blessing found for Daytona Beach Florida

Fwd: [#116471356] A Blessing found for Daytona Beach Florida
Hello This is Craig Oral Somerford and
I've been using Gmail and thought you might like to try it out. Here's
an invitation to create an account.Thanks for your message:
Elroy's buddies are looking for you Craig.

Date: Feb 22, 2007 10:48 AM

Cc:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcUUGZsdQFI
Bcc: Skit Kittie Cat Skit "

Thanks for your message Elroy's buddies are looking for you Craig.

Please note that Google Answers is no longer accepting new questions
or
comments. Please see the following Google Blog entry for the official
announcement:

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2006/...e-answers.html

For the latest information about Google Answers, please see the
following
FAQ:

http://www.google.com/answers/faq.html

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content posted to Google
Answers, please reply to this message with the numerical question ID
of
the content. The question ID is listed on the right side of each
question
header.

Sincerely,

The Google Team

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
From: "Craig Oral Somerford"
Subject: A Blessing found for Daytona Beach Florida
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 10:48:05 -0500

From: Craig Oral Somerford

Date: Feb 22, 2007 10:02 AM
Subject: Daytona How is the Boot Hill Saloon now-a-days
To: "2Barter. net"

Cc:
www.boothillsaloon.com
http://www.realadventures.com/listingimages/1024971a.jpgBcc:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2OjshjSpmk
Bike Week Daytona 2007 On "CLICK"
http://www.realadventures.com/listin...s/1024971a.jpg
Some might say, " whats good for the Goose is good for the Gander " so
welcome then to.
"Skit Kittie Cat Skit "
An are spin off too? following were the blessing go.
For those of you that have been keeping up with are Quest, thank you.
Sincerely:
And for those of you who have not.
Welcome:
Too
2Barter, Google & YouTube
Were if it is not good news then it is not NEWS to US.
Oceanwalk @ Fairfieldresorts Daytona Beach.
Florida's most famous beach, along with Checkers fast food restaurants
an
there campaign with
" Letting the Cat "
And now, Bike Week.
Plus if i might say they all seem to landing on my 42nd Birthday.
For on March 3Rd this will be my one year Celebration for?
" Working in Faith"
And also right snap dab in the middle of Bike Week.
Daytonas best time of the year as well.
How is the Boot Hill Saloon now-a-days?
Mr Google. & YouTube
Lets go see a little more shall we?
I think we shall go to see if some more of are little Kitties are down
there
as well.
On "CLICK"
http://www.harley-davidson.com/wcm/C...gen-motorcycle
http://boothill_saloon.com/
& here is alittle more as well
On "CLICK"
http://www.goenglish.com/GoEnglish_c...utOfTheBag.gif

--CHECKERS Daytona Beach Florida
Thank you On "CLICK"
Sincerely: http://www.goenglish.com/
GoEnglish_com_1LetTheCatOutOfTheBag.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIqhUCZgwXQ
Checkers for trying to also-let " the cat out of the bag "
for us.
" Skit Kittie Cat Skit "
Were if it is not good news then it is not NEWS to US
2Barter, Google & YouTube.
email some of your Cats to us in your take-out-bags we love it
For i feel that if are own President of this Country.
MR GEORGE W. BUSH
Has to find out about this Non-profit this way by what you guys are
doing by trying to let the Cat out if the bag.
And who nose else as well all trying the same thing
Checkers you win hands down.
For it seems to me that all but the masses that be.
Called the PUBLIC are getting to no US
Thank you.
I think that Mr BUSH might just then feel like doing this
On "CLICK" to see progress
http://archive.democrats.com/images/bushfinger2.gif
?-IN-DEED-DO-FORWARD
http://groups.google.com/group/skit-...4bb220ab7712a2
http://video.google.com /videoplay?docid=-330876347169
9273011&q=singing
+cats&hl=en
#4 & #5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tCUeAAK9fg
http://checkout.google.com/sell?promo=sha2
Big Money while & " Working in Faith " & pays Dividends

Craig Oral Somerford has invited you to open a free Gmail account.

To accept this invitation and register for your account, visit
http://mail.google.com/mail/a-71bc94...85b-f91adf192c

Once you create your account, Craig Oral Somerford will be notified
with
your new email address so you can stay in touch with Gmail!

If you haven't already heard about Gmail, it's a new search-based
webmail
service that offers:

- Over 2,700 megabytes (two gigabytes) of free storage
- Built-in Google search that instantly finds any message you want
- Automatic arrangement of messages and related replies into
"conversations"
- Powerful spam protection using innovative Google technology
- No large, annoying ads--just small text ads and related pages that
are
relevant to the content of your messages

To learn more about Gmail before registering, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/help/benefits.html

And, to see how easy it can be to switch to a new email service, check
out our new switch guide: http://mail.google.com/mail/help/switch/

We're still working every day to improve Gmail, so we might ask for
your
comments and suggestions periodically. We hope you'll like Gmail. We
do. And, it's only going to get better.

Thanks,

The Gmail Team

(If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste
them
into the address bar of your browser).