Exhibit A

Old February 22nd 07, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

Default Exhibit A

http://tinyurl.com/2jlght

here! here is all about the black cat I had at my house last night

I posted this then some yoyo is like... "sorry, I don't believe... wah
wah wah"

This is me on the phone calling the emergency facility where I thought
the police took the cat.

as it turns out! they actually knew the cat I was inquiring about, but
they were not the facility that took the cat from the police last
night...

BUT THEY KNEW THE CAT! as their facility is right next door to where I
found the cat

the audio clip tells it all

Thank you

I believe some of you have something you would like to say to me?

I'm waiting!

Old February 22nd 07, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
piggy smalls

On Feb 22, 4:10 pm, "Barry" wrote:
I believe some of you have something you would like to say to me?

I'm waiting!

You're a manipulative cracker.
How's that?

Old February 22nd 07, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Barry" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://tinyurl.com/2jlght

here! here is all about the black cat I had at my house last night

I posted this then some yoyo is like... "sorry, I don't believe... wah
wah wah"

This is me on the phone calling the emergency facility where I thought
the police took the cat.

as it turns out! they actually knew the cat I was inquiring about, but
they were not the facility that took the cat from the police last
night...

BUT THEY KNEW THE CAT! as their facility is right next door to where I
found the cat

the audio clip tells it all

Thank you

I believe some of you have something you would like to say to me?

I'm waiting!

Get a job. Then maybe you can take animals that need help to the vet instead
of sending them to their death.

Old February 22nd 07, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Feb 22, 4:29 pm, "piggy smalls" wrote:
On Feb 22, 4:10 pm, "Barry" wrote:

You're a manipulative cracker.
How's that?

Whatever gets the job done smalls

You're the one walking around wearing a button on your shoulder

I don't need any more subjects, check back in a Juvember.

and you wonder (**** you cybercat, i never used the f'n word in the
first place) why you can't get no satisfaction

Barry

POST PICTURES OF YOUR PUSSY

too much chit chat

Old February 22nd 07, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cindys

On Feb 22, 4:10 pm, "Barry" wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/2jlght

here! here is all about the black cat I had at my house last night

I posted this then some yoyo is like... "sorry, I don't believe... wah
wah wah"

This is me on the phone calling the emergency facility where I thought
the police took the cat.

as it turns out! they actually knew the cat I was inquiring about, but
they were not the facility that took the cat from the police last
night...

BUT THEY KNEW THE CAT! as their facility is right next door to where I
found the cat

the audio clip tells it all

Thank you

I believe some of you have something you would like to say to me?

I'm waiting!

--------
I don't need to hear an audio clip. I'm perfectly willing to believe
the kitten existed. The issue for me is that you had an apparent
opportunity to save a kitten, in fact claimed that you had done so,
were patting yourself on the back for having done so, and in fact what
you did was phone the warden and send the kitten to certain death.
With respect to the veterinarian, I can't imagine any veterinary
clinic refusing to help an injured kitten. The issue is when the
person is asking that he/she do this free of charge. If a veterinarian
refused to take the kitten, it was because the office asked if you
were the party responsible for paying the bill, and you said no. And I
don't need to listen to any tape to tell me that. I thought you said
you were having Jupiter spayed. I just read on this forum that another
poster even prepaid for the spay and all her vaccinations, yet you
failed to show up at the clinic. What's up with that?
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Old February 22nd 07, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Feb 22, 5:46 pm, "cindys" wrote:
On Feb 22, 4:10 pm, "Barry" wrote:

[...]

nobody prepaid nothing... just post what you read and someone will
interpret for you

even if the cat is dead, then it's better off. And while you don't
deserve a pacifier, for the benefit of any other ongry mean
oppurtunist... the cat is alive

you want that conversation too?

look, to tell you the truth. I grabbed the cat, I wanted to help him,
but I had to crap.
I couldn't wait, this all happened one block from my house

besides! It's the wardens job. I pay him to handle such matters.

I caught the cat, he can give it a ride to the hospital.

The only reason they even came got the cat is because it was severely
injured, what am I missing here. DON'T ANSWER PLEASE

Old February 23rd 07, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cindys

On Feb 22, 6:23 pm, "Barry" wrote:
On Feb 22, 5:46 pm, "cindys" wrote:

snip
I don't need to hear an audio clip. I'm perfectly willing to believe
the kitten existed. The issue for me is that you had an apparent
opportunity to save a kitten, in fact claimed that you had done so,
were patting yourself on the back for having done so, and in fact what
you did was phone the warden and send the kitten to certain death.

nobody prepaid nothing... just post what you read and someone will
interpret for you

------------------
Cybercat wrote:

"And understand that I made him an appointment for Friday
Feb. 27th, at a local vet there in Lynchburg, and offered to prepay
an "in-heat spay" as they call them, and all her shots, and pain meds.
He said no. Why do you think? If you loved your cat, what would
you do?"

Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Old February 23rd 07, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"cindys" wrote in message
oups.com...

snip

Cybercat wrote:

"And understand that I made him an appointment for Friday
Feb. 27th, at a local vet there in Lynchburg, and offered to prepay
an "in-heat spay" as they call them, and all her shots, and pain meds.
He said no. Why do you think? If you loved your cat, what would
you do?"

That was for his cat, Jupiter, whom he has had for over a year, and
never spayed. He let her out, she got pregnant, she had seven kittens,
he just unloaded them and let her out again and she is pregnant again.
Not the same cat.

Old February 23rd 07, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cindys

On Feb 22, 7:42 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"cindys" wrote in message

oups.com...

snip

Cybercat wrote:

"And understand that I made him an appointment for Friday
Feb. 27th, at a local vet there in Lynchburg, and offered to prepay
an "in-heat spay" as they call them, and all her shots, and pain meds.
He said no. Why do you think? If you loved your cat, what would
you do?"

That was for his cat, Jupiter, whom he has had for over a year, and
never spayed. He let her out, she got pregnant, she had seven kittens,
he just unloaded them and let her out again and she is pregnant again.
Not the same cat.- Hide quoted text -

--------------
Yes, I understand it was for Jupiter. (I was all finished talking
about the injured black kitten). I wrote:

"...I thought you said
you were having Jupiter spayed. I just read on this forum that
another
poster even prepaid for the spay and all her vaccinations, yet you
failed to show up at the clinic. What's up with that?"

To which he responded:

Old February 23rd 07, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"cindys" wrote:

--------------
Yes, I understand it was for Jupiter. (I was all finished talking
about the injured black kitten). I wrote:

"...I thought you said
you were having Jupiter spayed. I just read on this forum that
another
poster even prepaid for the spay and all her vaccinations, yet you
failed to show up at the clinic. What's up with that?"

To which he responded:

"..nobody prepaid nothing... just post what you read and someone will
interpret for you."

Barry is good at this. Manipulating, distracting, twisting perception to
make himself look better. He focused on the stupid issue of whether
or not there really was a black kitten rather than the larger issue of
why he did not get the kitten help, instead of just handing it over to
be killed.

All he had to do was agree to show up for the vet appointment last
week and I would have prepaid Jupiter's spaying, shots, etc.

Now play nice. You're supposed to still find him cute and appealing.

A Wegular Wascal.