How long do cats be silly

Old February 25th 07, 10:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

Default How long do cats be silly

My Lucy is about 8 year old now
She seems to get sillier day by day

Now that my household is back to normal, Lucy is getting sillier by
the day.

Mean as **** to Jupiter, but then in retro, she's silly as hell to
Jupiter.

and of course, Jupiter is ripe for being influenced...

Now I think Jupiter is going to be eat up with silly too...

How long do they be silly?

Barry
(ain't nothing like the real thing)

Old February 25th 07, 05:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 25 Feb, 15:09, "Matthew" wrote:
All their life

"Barry" wrote in message

oups.com...

My Lucy is about 8 year old now
She seems to get sillier day by day

Now that my household is back to normal, Lucy is getting sillier by
the day.

Mean as **** to Jupiter, but then in retro, she's silly as hell to
Jupiter.

and of course, Jupiter is ripe for being influenced...

Now I think Jupiter is going to be eat up with silly too...

How long do they be silly?

Barry
(ain't nothing like the real thing)- Hide quoted text -

Whilst they still draw breath, lol!!
S;o)

Old February 25th 07, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Tara Legale

The longer they stay with Barry, the sillier they will become. LOL

Old February 25th 07, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 25 Feb, 10:12, "Barry" wrote:
My Lucy is about 8 year old now
She seems to get sillier day by day

Now that my household is back to normal, Lucy is getting sillier by
the day.

Mean as **** to Jupiter, but then in retro, she's silly as hell to
Jupiter.

and of course, Jupiter is ripe for being influenced...

Now I think Jupiter is going to be eat up with silly too...

How long do they be silly?

Barry
(ain't nothing like the real thing)

jessie is 17/18 yars old and she has many silly moments throughout the
day, anything kicks her off, waving a pink fuzzy worm on a stick
about, a sniff of catnip, anything. Just now she was'helping' me
change the sheets on my bed and I am sure she thought she was killing
wild creatures who were hiding under the sheets as I tried to put them
on the mattress. She also checked extensively inside the pillowcases
for other wild creatures which may have been lurking too and who could
have been a danger to em in the night, i am so grateful to her for
that. She is now sleeping it off and resting until the next time her
services are needed for my protection.

tegan was completely silly for all of her 17 years of life, if she
wasn't attacking the tv whenever wildlife programmes were (bird ones
were her favourite) she was 'hiding' pens and pencils under rugs (no
idea why).

I love it when they act like daft kittens, I often wonder what is
going through their tiny furry brains. i wonder if fact that both
tegan and jessie are tortie has anything to do with it?

bookie

Old February 25th 07, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Or is that just us ;-)

Old February 26th 07, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Feb 25, 2:10 pm, "Tara Legale" wrote:
The longer they stay with Barry, the sillier they will become. LOL

lol

LOL TARA, LOL

I could go on and on about both of them.

One day Jupiter is my favorite, the next day Lucy is my favorite

They compete to see who is going to be my favorite for the day...lmao
if you ain't my favorite, you're a ****-ass and me and my favorite cat
are going to treat the other one like crap!

JUST KIDDING BOUT ALL THAT! but I do talk about them behind their back
to the other..

I might tell Jupiter (pss pss pss... ... Lucy is just being a little
bitch
or I might tell Lucy..(pss pss pss... ... Jupiter is being a little
slut! been under the house all night with 3 lovers...pss pss pss And
Jupiter will look at us.

I need to learn to love more than one pussy at the time.

I like having a fav pussy, but they make it that way. They taunt the
other while on my lap... till I boot them off and pick up the
neglected pussy.

Nothing worse than a neglected pussy.

Old February 26th 07, 07:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Barry" wrote :

How long will you insist on phrasing things like an idiot?

"How long do cats be silly?"

Christ, Barry. Can you do a better Stepnfetchit?

Ugh.

How long do Barry be bowin an scrapin ?

Old February 26th 07, 12:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Feb 26, 2:53 am, "cybercat" wrote:

How long do Barry be bowin an scrapin ?

For as long as it takes.