Jupiter's Cat Carrier

Old March 3rd 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

Default Jupiter's Cat Carrier

http://tinyurl.com/3a8vc8

This should be more than fine. and it's affordable.

Old March 3rd 07, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Barry" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://tinyurl.com/3a8vc8

This should be more than fine. and it's affordable.

oh, yeah, that looks fine. Good job!

Old March 3rd 07, 03:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 2, 9:35 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Barry" wrote in message

oups.com...

http://tinyurl.com/3a8vc8

This should be more than fine. and it's affordable.

oh, yeah, that looks fine. Good job!

I think it's alot of carrier for the money, $129.00 won't bad.
They also sent me an instant coupon for cat fud.

Old March 3rd 07, 03:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Barry" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://tinyurl.com/3a8vc8

Here is what I am wondering: did the cat get in there by herself, face
first, then turn around? I bet she did.

Old March 3rd 07, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 2, 10:17 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Barry" wrote in message

Here is what I am wondering: did the cat get in there by herself, face
first, then turn around? I bet she did.

Maybe it's one of them trick pictures

Old March 3rd 07, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cheryl

On Fri 02 Mar 2007 08:56:01p, Barry wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roups.com:

http://tinyurl.com/3a8vc8

This should be more than fine. and it's affordable.

You should spend the few extra bucks and get the model with a
sunroof.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/shambond...03989699358/38

--
Cheryl

Old March 4th 07, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 3 Mar, 23:09, Cheryl wrote:
On Fri 02 Mar 2007 08:56:01p, Barry wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roups.com:

http://tinyurl.com/3a8vc8

This should be more than fine. and it's affordable.

You should spend the few extra bucks and get the model with a
sunroof.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/shambond...03989699358/38

--
Cheryl

LOL LOL & More Lol...
That one was priceless.
I can't believe how cheap beer is there too. That would normally cost
us over 20quid, seriously!!
I think the government is taking a huge whack out of his 17.5% too
Oh well, life sux @ times "o"
S;o)

Old March 4th 07, 06:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 3, 10:40 pm, "sheelagh" wrote:

LOL LOL & More Lol...

:

That one was priceless.
I can't believe how cheap beer is there too. That would normally cost
us over 20quid, seriously!!
I think the government is taking a huge whack out of his 17.5% too
Oh well, life sux @ times "o"
S;o)

How'd you learn all them faces you make if you've never typed much
before?

Have you been to my flame school yet? Dear! You are slow roasting the
troll.

AND YOUR POST JUST WREAKS THAT WHAT YOU WANT IS A GOOD HARD ****.

Am I right?

lol

you slut!

don't hand me that **** sheeelagh! be real!

look, you're the one posting about "bits in between" and YOU SPRAYED
HIM TWICE!!!

TIME TO MAN UP MY NIGGA!

YOU ARE NO NOVICE

I bet you've burnt down plenty of public poasting boards

you and that sarcastic little fat ass named bookie

I know bookie if fat cause.. cause.. she's lazy!

She don't punctuate

AND YOU!!! YOU GOT TO ALOT OF TROUBLE TO ACT DUMB

CAN THE DUMB ACT SISTER, IM NOT BUYING IT

see.. now that's a flame.

And a gratuatous **** eating grin to **** them off further.

(something like that)

Barry

Sorry it had to be me, but you already know, faithful are the wounds
of a friend.

Old March 4th 07, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 4 Mar, 06:28, "Barry" wrote:
you and that sarcastic little fat ass named bookie

I know bookie if fat cause.. cause.. she's lazy!

I'm not fat! I'm just festively plump!

or you could say 'built for comfort, not for speed'

things is with my punctuation is that i type fast whilst i think and
then go back, read what i have written and i see all the errors and I
just can't be arsed to correct half of them, life is just too short

bookie

Old March 4th 07, 07:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 4 Mar, 19:37, "bookie" wrote:
On 4 Mar, 06:28, "Barry" wrote: you and that sarcastic little fat ass named bookie

I know bookie if fat cause.. cause.. she's lazy!

I'm not fat! I'm just festively plump!

or you could say 'built for comfort, not for speed'

things is with my punctuation is that i type fast whilst i think and
then go back, read what i have written and i see all the errors and I
just can't be arsed to correct half of them, life is just too short

bookie

Well said!!
S;o)