WHO'S NEXT! WHO'S GOIN' GET DEY HEAD CHOPPED

Old March 3rd 07, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

Default WHO'S NEXT! WHO'S GOIN' GET DEY HEAD CHOPPED

What about YOU!

You think you can match my wits and vulgarities?

Who's NEXT!

The good news is, I'm rid of greasy ass Nick Andrews, the bad news
is...
He's on sheelagh like a duck on a june-bug.

I wonder what she said to him that finally got him off of me?

Was it the "tad-pole" legs?

Maybe it was the "ugh ugh ugh"
Maybe N/A (haha)... misunderstood that little part.

hmmm?

He has never said if he owns a cat of not. He might??????

Old March 3rd 07, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

throwing a lemon cream pie at you
3 stooges Curly laugh
Raspberry

* Sh@t eating evil grin*

And how did you get rid of Nick he step out in to oncoming traffic
blindfolded.;-)

I can't see him anymore I killed filed him awhile ago. He got boring

ups.com...

Old March 3rd 07, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 2, 9:49 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
throwing a lemon cream pie at you
3 stooges Curly laugh
Raspberry

* Sh@t eating evil grin*

rrrrr wise guy eh?

And how did you get rid of Nick he step out in to oncoming traffic
blindfolded.;-)

nah, we hid his food stamps in his work boots.

Old March 3rd 07, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 2, 9:49 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
throwing a lemon cream pie at you
3 stooges Curly laugh
Raspberry

* Sh@t eating evil grin*

And how did you get rid of Nick he step out in to oncoming traffic
blindfolded.;-)

wait! that's how we starved him (hid his food stamp in his workboots)

I mean come'on, this guy is an old skool drape ape! you know
LOL uses his bed for a trampoline kind of drape ape

We got rid of him by jamming a pencil in his ear.

LOL

Old March 4th 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 3 Mar, 02:30, "Barry" wrote:
What about YOU!

You think you can match my wits and vulgarities?

Who's NEXT!

The good news is, I'm rid of greasy ass Nick Andrews, the bad news
is...
He's on sheelagh like a duck on a june-bug.

I wonder what she said to him that finally got him off of me?

Was it the "tad-pole" legs?

Maybe it was the "ugh ugh ugh"
Maybe N/A (haha)... misunderstood that little part.

hmmm?

He has never said if he owns a cat of not. He might??????

I noticed that.... One simple question, & all you get is she loves
me...
shudder with horror
All I wanted was a simple yes no answer,hey?

Personally, I think it probably had more to do with ****ing on him, if
he were on fire... or the lack of it should I say...?
Flamed, grilled or fried Nick burgers
you can make burgers out of near pure lard, can't you?
Nick Bergers,ha, get it,lol?

Nah, you can have him back, but only if you want him,,,,?

If not, we could just kill file him again,lol...?
S;o)

Old March 4th 07, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 3, 10:28 pm, "sheelagh" wrote:

Personally, I think it probably had more to do with ****ing on him

Why not save that for someone like Matt

Old March 4th 07, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Hey what did I do to deserve to get ****ed on. I just got back from Miami
been there since early this morning
ups.com...

Old March 4th 07, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 3, 11:18 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
Hey what did I do to deserve to get ****ed on. I just got back from Miami
been there since early this morning"Barry" wrote in message

yeah whatever Matt, lol... no good deed goes unpunished, I could be
wrong
--

That's scary (Miami), glad you made it back in one piece.

Old March 4th 07, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 4 Mar, 04:18, "Matthew" wrote:
Hey what did I do to deserve to get ****ed on. I just got back from Miami
been there since early this morning"Barry" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Mar 3, 10:28 pm, "sheelagh" wrote:

Personally, I think it probably had more to do with ****ing on him

Why not save that for someone like Matt- Hide quoted text -

Oh dear, I didn't mean it to become insulting,
I was just stating a fact, nothing personal Mattew.. we were talking
about my latest stalker.
The now killed filed type. It was never directed at anyone else, so
sorry for that one
S;o)

Old March 4th 07, 06:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 4, 12:36 am, "sheelagh" wrote:

Oh dear, I didn't mean it to become insulting,
I was just stating a fact, nothing personal Mattew.. we were talking
about my latest stalker.
The now killed filed type. It was never directed at anyone else, so
sorry for that one
S;o)

I feel bad. I thought everybody was into water sports.

Nuff said.

ot freebie, you're goin like this kurupt Cat health & behaviour 0 June 11th 06 05:10 AM
Goin' to Work kilikini Cat anecdotes 9 January 3rd 06 04:31 PM
Goin' to the city badwilson Cat anecdotes 4 September 14th 05 10:26 AM
Goin away parti Miss Violette Cat community 72 December 5th 03 03:57 PM
Goin' Buggy SUQKRT Cat anecdotes 10 September 16th 03 01:18 PM