sheeelagh! In my office NOW!

Old March 4th 07, 06:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

Default sheeelagh! In my office NOW!

How can you do that?

sit and talk **** with Nick

WHAT PART OF FREAK AND ASSHOLE AND WEIRDO DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

HOW CAN YOU REPLY WITH A DAMN BOOKS WORTH OF CUTE SLAMS????

He has done a very dastardly deed to me. But you just want to "play"
with him.

Well, that's not how it works.

WHO DOESN'T KNOW YOU AND BOOKIE AIN'T LONELY!
JOIN THE CLUB! We all get lonely sometimes.

but NICK? sheeelagh, I read your posts, I don't always reply, but you
don't have to stoop to whale **** in order to heard. WE ALL READ YOUR
POSTS

BOOKIES TOO!!!

NICK DOES NOT COUNT HE'S A PIECE OF ****

I don't want you talking to him no more.

He called you a stupid "****wit" and you talk his head off.

Talk to us, not him, ok? That's all I'm saying.

And you better wise up! I'm not buying this "can't type" crap no more!

You can type! You type fine.

I like your dramas. All of them!

Old March 4th 07, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 4 Mar, 06:50, "Barry" wrote:
How can you do that?

sit and talk **** with Nick

WHAT PART OF FREAK AND ASSHOLE AND WEIRDO DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

HOW CAN YOU REPLY WITH A DAMN BOOKS WORTH OF CUTE SLAMS????

blushing shamefully
He has done a very dastardly deed to me. But you just want to "play"
with him.

I would rather do lethal things with him....but he won't play lethal
Well, that's not how it works.

WHO DOESN'T KNOW YOU AND BOOKIE AIN'T LONELY!
JOIN THE CLUB! We all get lonely sometimes.

Im Soooo glad you pointed that one out. Perhaps if everyone goes back
to xmas day, they will see that the only other sado in the room, was
you, ROFLOL
but NICK? Sheelagh, I read your posts, I don't always reply, but you
don't have to stoop to whale **** in order to heard. WE ALL READ YOUR
POSTS

Now now, your foot is nearly crossing my mark again, you hear me boy?
BOOKIES TOO!!!

Now, you leave Bookie out of this one...
NICK DOES NOT COUNT HE'S A PIECE OF ****

I don't want you talking to him no more.

shuffling my feet, coming to a decision
OK then, he is all yours...I promise
He called you a stupid "****wit" and you talk his head off.

I wouldn't call it talking personally...
more SCREAMING if you get my drift...?
Anyway, I think I might have called him one or possibly two names
myself.....

Talk to us, not him, ok? That's all I'm saying.

Point taken,
Your nicer to talk to anyway, I'm done with him.. he went in the kill
file bin just now.....

And you better wise up! I'm not buying this "can't type" crap no more!

Of course I can type now you twerp, I have had 6 months practise
talking to you
You can type! You type fine.

Why thank you;o)
I like your dramas. All of them!

I don't;o(
Speak soon
S;o)

Old March 4th 07, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"sheelagh" wrote

blushing shamefully
He has done a very dastardly deed to me. But you just want to "play"
with him.

I would rather do lethal things with him....but he won't play lethal
Well, that's not how it works.

WHO DOESN'T KNOW YOU AND BOOKIE AIN'T LONELY!
JOIN THE CLUB! We all get lonely sometimes.

Im Soooo glad you pointed that one out. Perhaps if everyone goes back
to xmas day, they will see that the only other sado in the room, was
you, ROFLOL

Now, this is an excellent point, Sheelagh. And true.

Barry is entitled to his opinions, and has shared them, and you certainly
entitled to your own.

Much as Nick is a stalker ass who has threatened Barry over YEARS,
this is Usenet. Barry has no right to demand loyalty from anyone. Talk
to whomever you want to talk to. And most importantly, letting loose
a nasty tirade is not a friendly thing to do. It does not exactly inspire
loyalty to Barry when he screams at one and trys to hurt one in this
way, does it?

He could have told you how he feels in a million ways without
slamming you in this way, and of course without slamming you in public.

The only reason I can find for his mentioning your "loneliness" (even though
in the same breath he acknowledges that "we all get lonely") is to embarrass
and hurt you. It is not an attempt at persuasion, but a hamhanded attempt
at domination, plain and simple.

Old March 4th 07, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 4 Mar, 18:49, "cybercat" wrote:
"sheelagh" wrote

Well... first off, I am sorry for screaming the room down..

It wasn't very nice, but then nor was the troll either- However, it is
no excuse & I apologize for being so rude in public....
Unfortunately he got under my skin & I went Wild!

blushing shamefully

He has done a very dastardly deed to me. But you just want to "play"
with him.

I would rather do lethal things with him....but he won't play lethal
Well, that's not how it works.

WHO DOESN'T KNOW YOU AND BOOKIE AIN'T LONELY!
JOIN THE CLUB! We all get lonely sometimes.

I have been played off worse than this time, I assure you....,
I just stopped being angry with him.

There seems no point to it because I know as well as you do that he
regrets it the following day...
There is not much you can do when Barry wants a poke @ you, except
ride out the storm...
I know that he is only ****ed cuz Troll features decided to try
flogging me

Im Soooo glad you pointed that one out. Perhaps if everyone goes back
to xmas day, they will see that the only other sado in the room, was
you, ROFLOL

This one just made me laugh, mostly because we were talking about how
to fill his pockets with money without going in the slammer....

If that makes me lonely, then I must be.....
Now, this is an excellent point, Sheelagh. And true.

Barry is entitled to his opinions, and has shared them, and you certainly
entitled to your own.

I know, but there was no need to go off on one just because that creep
crawled in the room...Sorry Folks.....

Much as Nick is a stalker ass who has threatened Barry over YEARS,
this is Usenet. Barry has no right to demand loyalty from anyone. Talk
to whomever you want to talk to. And most importantly, letting loose
a nasty tirade is not a friendly thing to do. It does not exactly inspire
loyalty to Barry when he screams at one and trys to hurt one in this
way, does it?

I have to admit, that half way through flaming Barry, I noticed that
he had emailed me to say that it was for show only....

Well it sure showed me up that is for sure.....

He could have told you how he feels in a million ways without
slamming you in this way, and of course without slamming you in public.

Tell me....
To his credit, he did actually let me know that he didn't mean it....

The only reason I can find for his mentioning your "loneliness" (even though
in the same breath he acknowledges that "we all get lonely") is to embarrass
and hurt you. It is not an attempt at persuasion, but a hamhanded attempt
at domination, plain and simple.

Well it worked, until I read the email... then I just felt
embarrassed.
Worse things have happened to me, So I guess it is just as well that I
am as thick skinned as a Rhino....
Never mind, It is over now & best forgotten.
I see no point in baring a grudge, but it does make you slightly
nervous waiting for the next one to arrive, doesn't it, lol?
S;o)

Old March 4th 07, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 4, 3:25 pm, "sheelagh" wrote:

This one just made me laugh, mostly because we were talking about how
to fill his pockets with money without going in the slammer....

If that makes me lonely, then I must be.....

What is this about?

Ill have to go see

Old March 5th 07, 10:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 4 Mar, 22:34, "Barry" wrote:
On Mar 4, 3:25 pm, "sheelagh" wrote:

This one just made me laugh, mostly because we were talking about how
to fill his pockets with money without going in the slammer....

If that makes me lonely, then I must be.....

What is this about?

Ill have to go see

Actually , I made a mistake.
Xmas day was all about forgiveness, jack asses, 2.5kg of oranges &
1/2 chewed toffees too.
Sledgehammers were in the new year
( I must not forget the something something jet fighters too....Rocket
science I believe, or so Barry tells me,lol)
Apologies Big Bad Bear...
S;o)

Old March 5th 07, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Mar 4, 3:25 pm, "sheelagh" wrote:
does make you slightly
nervous waiting for the next one to arrive, doesn't it, lol?
S;o)

I can see you're hurt, just by looking at you.

Pain I can help, but for hurt? There's nothing I can do.

AND THE WARDEN SAID
SHE WON'T NEED A CELL
SHE HAS THE KEY
THERE'S NO HARSHER SENTENCE
THE GIRLS DOING TIME IN THE FIRST DEGREE

Some pray for fortune and fame
Some just accept their part

but now we know why booker
died of a broken heart.

it's a silly song I heard.

R&D office Marina Cat anecdotes 16 October 2nd 05 01:08 PM
they are receiving to the office now, won't dye hens later Tamara T. Reynolds Cat anecdotes 0 September 11th 05 04:04 PM
they are smelling throughout the office now, won't help floors later Drunk Twink Cat anecdotes 0 September 11th 05 02:32 PM
Shamrock and the vet office cat Cheryl Cat anecdotes 8 February 23rd 05 11:20 PM
The Office Cats LOL Cat anecdotes 23 February 16th 04 07:10 AM