Pet-food recall: 769 Dead Pets

Old March 22nd 07, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Pet-food recall: 769 Dead Pets

Gasp!

Pet-food recall: Thursday-morning numbers
From the PetConnection.com database. 6 a.m. PT:

Total reports of sick or dead pets: 1529
Deceased pets: 769
Of those:

Cats, deceased: 460
Dogs, deceased: 309
http://www.petconnection.com/blog/20...atest-numbers/

Old March 22nd 07, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

I think it is just like the comments were stating fueling the fire and are
way out in the numbers. I think HSUS, ASPCA and specially PETA would be
going nuts right now if the numbers had gone that high over night. The sick
cat part I can see but the deaths the media would be having a frenzy right
now

wrote in message
ups.com...
Gasp!

Pet-food recall: Thursday-morning numbers
From the PetConnection.com database. 6 a.m. PT:

Old March 22nd 07, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
PawsForThought

On Mar 22, 11:53 am, "Matthew" wrote:
I think it is just like the comments were stating fueling the fire and are
way out in the numbers. I think HSUS, ASPCA and specially PETA would be
going nuts right now if the numbers had gone that high over night. The sick
cat part I can see but the deaths the media would be having a frenzy right
now

Exactly. I would like to see some proof of these numbers.

Old March 22nd 07, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

On Mar 22, 11:53 am, "Matthew" wrote:
I think it is just like the comments were stating fueling the fire and are
way out in the numbers. I think HSUS, ASPCA and specially PETA would be
going nuts right now if the numbers had gone that high over night. The sick
cat part I can see but the deaths the media would be having a frenzy right
now

Do you think the owners of these recently deceased animals in MANY of
these googled news stories aren't for real?
http://tinyurl.com/3a3lvw

Food recalls are not an animal cruelty issue, so AR groups aren't yet
involved much with this crisis. Though I'm sure when all is said and
done, they'll get their "licks" in when the opportunity arises.

I think at that point, the numbers WILL end-up being so much higher.

I pray I'm wrong.

wrote in message

ups.com...

Gasp!

Pet-food recall: Thursday-morning numbers
From the PetConnection.com database. 6 a.m. PT:

http://www.petconnection.com/blog/20...l-the-late...- Hide quoted text -

Old March 22nd 07, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

On Mar 22, 1:53 pm, wrote:
On Mar 22, 11:53 am, "Matthew" wrote:

I think it is just like the comments were stating fueling the fire and are
way out in the numbers. I think HSUS, ASPCA and specially PETA would be
going nuts right now if the numbers had gone that high over night. The sick
cat part I can see but the deaths the media would be having a frenzy right
now

Do you think the owners of these recently deceased animals in MANY of
these googled news stories aren't for real?http://tinyurl.com/3a3lvw

Food recalls are not an animal cruelty issue, so AR groups aren't yet
involved much with this crisis.

Oops Looks like PeTA's just got they're licks in.
http://www.pr-inside.com/peta-calls-...nto-r73704.htm

PeTA never liked Menu foods anyways.
http://www.peta.org/feat/iams/menu-mfg.html

Old March 22nd 07, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

On Mar 22, 1:53 pm, wrote:
Food recalls are not an animal cruelty issue, so AR groups aren't yet
involved much with this crisis. Though I'm sure when all is said and
done, they'll get their "licks" in when the opportunity arises.

Oops Looks like PeTA's just got they're licks in.
http://www.pr-inside.com/peta-calls-...gation-into-r7...

PeTA never liked Iams or Menu foods anyways.
http://www.peta.org/feat/iams/menu-mfg.html

I think at that point, the numbers WILL end-up being so much higher.

I pray I'm wrong.

wrote in message

oups.com...

Gasp!

Pet-food recall: Thursday-morning numbers
From the PetConnection.com database. 6 a.m. PT:

http://www.petconnection.com/blog/20...he-late...Hide quoted text -

Old March 22nd 07, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

On Mar 22, 2:19 pm, wrote:
Oops Looks like PeTA's just got they're licks in.http://www.pr-inside.com/peta-calls-...gation-into-r7...

Corrected link
http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/st...4551456&EDATE=

Old March 22nd 07, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

PETA is a radical group and I don't take much stock in what they say. In
fact, they are nothing more than hypocrites.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
"Matthew" wrote in message
PETA has been after IAMS For years nothing new

wrote in message
ps.com...