Carol Gulleys LIfe and Times...actual posts by here over theyears.....good read!

Old March 22nd 07, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.ponds,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks
Shad~Roe

Default Carol Gulleys LIfe and Times...actual posts by here over theyears.....good read!

Is that why she talks about sex all the time?
~Roy~ wrote:
Cut paste of posts of CArol Gulleys pathetic lying insideous life over
the last few years and it proves just how sick and depraved this
person really is....

===========================Path:
newsspool2.news.pas.earthlink.net!stamper.news.pas .earthlink.net!elnk-nf2-pas!newsfeed.earthlink.net!newshub.sdsu.edu!pln-w!spln!lex!extra.newsguy.com!newsp.newsguy.com!drn
From: Fran Wilson
Newsgroups: alt.religion.jehovahs-witn
Subject: Carolyn Gulley Speaks, Number 1
Date: 10 May 2006 16:37:52 -0700
--------
This was posted by Carolyn Gulley of Tennessee:

That's very sad (about your sister) and I can surely relate. I had a
hysterectomy & then they went back & took my last ovary at age 47 or
so. I
went into a severe menopause with almost all the symptoms. At the end
of
the 4th month I told my Dr. if I don't start HRT soon i may commit
suicide
and I think I may have meant it at the time. It was torture to just
be
alive and death seemed a better choice. On HRT at least I have a
lebido,
have orgasms, no sweats, headaches etc. etc..... I can see why Terry
chose
HRT over a misrable life despite the past cancer history. I think
hysterectomy makes meno much much worse yes! Our bodies have no
chance to
adjust naturally and yes Terry also had a hysterectomy - but she STILL
suffered unbearable symptoms after all those YEARS! Your poor
unfortunate
sister will no doubt remain sexless unless she takes the HRT anyway.
She's
between a rock & a hard place.... I can only wish her well.

As soon as I try to cut back on my HRT the symptoms start immediately
and
grow worse by the day. I've been on HRT now for 5 or so years. They
carefully regulate it by bloodtests because i also have endometriosis
and
can't get that sturred up again.