Sheelagh needs one of these to patrol her neighborhood

Old April 3rd 07, 09:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

Default Sheelagh needs one of these to patrol her neighborhood

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/250400/liger/
Old April 3rd 07, 02:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 3 Apr, 09:10, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/250400/liger/

he is just a cute iddle puddycat who wants his belly rubbed

Old April 3rd 07, 04:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 3 Apr, 09:10, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/250400/liger/

How did you guess charlie?

Little Liger, Ringo's youngest sibling & litter mate, went missing in
the middle of last week. He was last seen chasing a pair of young boys
totting a BB rifle @ his brother, when he went missing last week.
We took him out to the meadow to sniff out his brother, & when we went
looking for him, all that we found were some bleached human boys bones
and the 50lb chain that we used for his kitty collar.
Last night, I left out some choice chunks of naughty little boys in
the hope that it would attract him home, but when I looked this
morning, I caught Ringo eating them & Liger asleep on the couch in the
living room....
I never knew so many people knew Liger. He is handsome, just like his
elder brother & enjoys nothing nicer than a tummy tickle & head
rub..wouldn't you say?
S;o)

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheela...14896762941490

Old April 3rd 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 3 Apr, 16:16, "sheelagh" wrote:
On 3 Apr, 09:10, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

[...]

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheela...igersBrother/p...

if only....
looking at ringo's smiling face i find it incomprehensible that anyone
could ever hurt that little ball of cuddly ginger fur, well anyone
with any morals and reasonable level of intelligence anyway
I wish I could reach into the screen grab him and give him the biggest
hug he has veer had, followed by lots of kisses and snuzzles
bookie

Old April 3rd 07, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 3 Apr, 17:31, "bookie" wrote:
On 3 Apr, 16:16, "sheelagh" wrote:

On 3 Apr, 09:10, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

[...]

hug he has veer had, followed by lots of kisses and nuzzles
bookie- Hide quoted text -

He Agrees with you wholeheartedly.
He is sitting on my lap now grinning like the Cheshire cat.
I might ask to borrow my mum's camera tomorrow and take a few more of
him,
now that his head isn't the same size as Liger's...
One of the kids borrowed mine & now it won't focus to take pictures..
I could donk him with it right now!!
S;o)

Old April 4th 07, 10:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

On Apr 3, 4:10?am, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/250400/liger/

No... I think a few of these strategically placed will do the trick..

http://www.head2tail.com/decor/trap.jpg

IBen Getiner