TIGGY'S BABES UPDATE

Old April 4th 07, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Default TIGGY'S BABES UPDATE

I just received these photos of the kittens from their foster Grandma.
We haven't got round to visiting them today, so I think I might leave
it for tonight & go and see them in the morning.
They are growing so fast and look bigger every time I see them, even
though I see them on a near every day basis.

Looking at them, it would appear that we only have one pure Birman,
and the other two are Ragdoll Birman x kittens. I have started to
think about finding new slaves for them. I prefer to get to know their
potential slaves a little while before they go to their new homes. We
start with me going to meet them first, then If I think we have the
right slave available, we invite them to come and meet the Kitty's
which is a bit of a nightmare this time round, because they are not @
home with us....
I definately miss them underfoot, but couldn't ask for a kinder foster
mum and Grandma.
We are trying very hard, not to fall in love with them.. which is
rather hard to be honest...

Having said that, their foster grandma is very accommodating & agrees
with our method, so she has told us that as long as she knows when we
are inviting them, that we are welcome to bring them around to meet
the Kitties whenever we want to during day time rather than evenings.
(quite understandable really!)

Paddy is going to be a seal point, Poppy is going to be a blue point
and Pinky is going to be a seal Bi-Colour point.
Their feline foster mummy is doing a fantastic job with them & they
love their step brother and sister dearly too. They are just at the
stage where they are starting to rough & tumble with each other, &
they all meow pitiously when mummy is gone too long and it is dinner
time
( as far as they are concerned, lol;o)

Wizard's family are coming to meet them all tomorrow. I asked them if
they would like to and they got back to me this morning to say that
they would never be able to replace Wizard, but they felt that they
have a gap with no-where to lavish the love they have to spare, which
is quite understandable... So we are kind of hoping that one of the
kittens will allow them to fall in love with him or her.
There is no family more deserving than they are, that is for sure!
It would also save me the trouble of looking for a good slave for one
of the other two left over.

They are sooo cuddlesome
S;o)

Old April 4th 07, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 4 Apr, 19:45, "sheelagh" wrote:
OOOP@S I forgot to add the link to the photos, lol....

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheela...INKYPOPPYPADDY

Sorry about that folks

Old April 4th 07, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Wed, 04 Apr 2007 18:48:49 GMT, "sheelagh"
wrote:

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheela...INKYPOPPYPADDY

Awwwwww!!! They are precious!

--
Lynne
Old April 4th 07, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 4 Apr, 19:52, "Matthew" wrote:
They are getting big I love those eyes

"sheelagh" wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

S;o)- Hide quoted text -

I think they picked them up from Daddy's side this time. Tiggy does
have a nice eye colouring, but their Daddy's is a lot sharper and
brighter blue. (azure)...

I am trying very hard not to fall in love with Pinky;o(
She is such a funny little bundle of fluff with a very mischievous
character too...
S;o)

Old April 4th 07, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 4 Apr, 19:45, "sheelagh" wrote:
[...]

as soon as I started readingthat yuo were looking for new slaves for
them I immediately thought "what about wizards family, a little furry
someone to help heal the awful wounds left in their hearts" so great
mind s think a like

bookie

Old April 4th 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sheela...INKYPOPPYPADDY

Awwwwww!!! They are precious!

--
Lynne

I know, they get cuter every time we go to see them.
I find it hard to walk away from them every time..
We are kind of hoping that Wizards Mummy & Daddy are chosen by one of
the kittens, to help them channel their love toward, & new feline
family member to share again.
I did wonder if it might be a bit too soon for them, but OTOH, I
understand exactly what they mean when they say that there is no where
to channel that lost love too.
It happened to us just after Jasper died with ARF, & Ringo walked into
our lives a few weeks/ month later. Ringo never took Jasper's love
away from us, we just found a wonderful alternative to benefit from it
if you understand what I mean?
Jasper will always have a part of our heart, but we had a lot of love
going spare @ the time, & Ringo appeared when we needed him & he
needed us as well.
Purrfect, you could say "o"
S;o)

Old April 4th 07, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lis

On Apr 4, 2:48 pm, "sheelagh" wrote:
On 4 Apr, 19:45, "sheelagh" wrote:
[...]

They are beautiful!

Lis

Old April 4th 07, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
22brix

Sheelagh,

They're adorable! Are you sure they're not wearing blue contacts?!? Such
blue, blue eyes!

Thanks for sharing the photos.
Bonnie